"Can You Hear Me Now" quest issue

Started by Misscellanio, 2017 Sep 10, 19:57:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misscellanio

I took up Midnight's quest and did what she wanted, but when I go back to talk to her it doesn't let me complete it.

Keystar

I have the same problem, the quest is buged out nd the journal has an error code on it. won't let me finish the quest at all either.

Sunny Skies (NLR)

OpTicAC130

I have the Same problem, and whit this buggy quest you cannot start Midnights next quest, who is called by the Users The Unlimited Long Quest, i hope the Quest will be fixed soon ^^.

ig1mi

same issue here and I took a screenshot
Spoiler: show
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Sia7hrust

2017 Sep 12, 10:05:48 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 10:07:24 by Sia7hrust Reason: I found the post
I was having the exact same problem last night! I talked about it in another post Called: NPC Interaction Bug. In any case I want to finish that one before doing much else...

Darkcoucou

Something similiar happened to me: I went to the second marked spot and stood in it and then I Couldn't talk to her anymore...

Lucina Moonlight

wow so im not the only one   i hope it gets fixed

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

Scootashy

this has happened to me aswell with that same error in journel

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up