Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flamby The Olden Goat

<3 WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

CMC Scootaloo

@VespiDragon8

Quote from: VespiDragon8 on 2015 Apr 10, 04:28:21
So, right now everypony are limited to be unicorns & stay only in Cantermore, right?

Gezz!, without disturbing the developers, but hopefully that they fix that quickly.

Some can at least get into it, I can't enter it at all, because the server selection menu doesn't appear for me anymore. :l
I tried it again now, but nothing. There is no doubt anymore, the 64-bit client is as broken as the 32-bit one.
I have decided to get to sleep for a few hours now and give myself and my computer a little rest.
I hope the new and fixed 32-bit client is up by then and that it works with that one finally. Otherwise, I fear I won't be able to play this weekend. ono
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Niyx

Quote from: Permutator on 2015 Apr 10, 04:22:15
It seems to. I haven't tested it thoroughly; I just made a character, logged on, and ran around a bit. Teleportation might not be working, but I probably just forgot how to do it.

That is quite the great news

FearfulFloof

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Apr 10, 04:19:41
Okay, I think I give up now, it doesn't work again. :c
I could log in, enter Griffonia, create Scootaloo and the game crashed when I tried to enter it.
I tried it again with Scootaloo, the game crashed a second time.
I now decided to make the best out of it and play as Sweetie Belle for once and now I suddenly get this again:

I really don't know what to do anymore and it doesn't look like it will fix itself. I think the only thing I can do now is to wait for the fixed 32-bit build and hope that this one works.
See you in a few hours, everypony. Hopefully. ono
Quote from: CoFFian on 2015 Apr 10, 02:45:32
Try doing this:
Go to C:/Users/-name-/AppData/LocaLow - find folder called LoE and remove/rename it.

i had that same problem, but then i renamed the file mentioned above and it worked again.  X3

CMC Scootaloo

@FearfulFloof

Quote from: FearfulFloof on 2015 Apr 10, 04:36:22
i had that same problem, but then i renamed the file mentioned above and it worked again.  X3

Thanks, but I have already tried that and tried it again now. It doesn't work.
For some reason, I have the feeling that I'm the only one this time who can't play the game. :c
I hope it works with the new client in a few hours, if not, it will be very sad weekend for me..... And I have planned such great events. ono
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

pug132

I've been able to run around in the Crystal Kingdom though only after the game crashes and I load back in  :s
Keep an eye out for Nightshimmer Eclipse!

This day is going to be perfect!

SkylordryanZ

Send by SkylordryanZ ;)

pfiutek1

you gave x64 version in x86 link. fix it please

Thorne Busch

has anyone been able to get into Ponydale??
family resemblemance?!

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

WhiteBandan

It don't work for me can anyone help with this ?  :c

Kawaii-RiceCake

Sorry but the 32 bit windows link seems to be frozen, it won't download.

Tiger Eye

Guys I think.. Anything is with  Cloudstale....  o_o
And on picture is: loe.exe has stopped working... You know....  >.<

CyanSwirl182

Quote from: VespiDragon8 on 2015 Apr 10, 04:28:21
So, right now everypony are limited to be unicorns & stay only in Cantermore, right?

Gezz!, without disturbing the developers, but hopefully that they fix that quickly.

This is ironic, because of I remember correctly, we couldn't be unicorns or go to Cantermore last time,

kiciuniapl

my oc is PEGASAI and i can be ONLY UNICORN ! WANT TO BE PEGASAI!!!! DEVELOPERS FIX IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!  >:/ >A< >:( :c D: ono :o ovO
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

CMC Scootaloo

I made a helpdesk entry now and hope that some of the devs will answer me quickly on this.

Nothing does work. I download either the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the game and it happens the same every time:

I start the game, start menu has no music. I turn on the music, it sounds strangely distorted. I ignore it and click on "Login", confirm my username and password and instead of the server list to choose from, a strange list appears that tells me about cutie marks and items and scripts, ect. and that is strangely headered with "Server List".
And that's it. Nothing goes from there on.
The strange thing is, it worked for a short moment after almost three hours of trying. I could log into Griffonia, came to the character selection screen and could create Scootaloo and the game only crashed when I tried to enter Cloudsdale with her. I tried it a second time and it crashed again.
Then I accepted that and decided to play as Sweetie Belle instead, which I had planned to do for a while already anyway and this was the perfect opportunity since the game was forcing me to play a unicorn anyway, and then it didn't work anymore suddenly and this strange list appeared instead of the server list.
I'm completely helpless on this. Has anypony else this problem and knows what to do?
A solution for the problem beside deleting the folder in C:\User\Name\AppData\LocalLow? Because that doesn't work for me.....

IsabellaAmore

Hello, if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if someone knows what's happening here: I've continuously been downloading the new Mac version of the game.  I've gotten the zip file, and when it expands, it opens a folder titled "universal."  In there is another folder "loe_Data" and an application "loe."  When I click on the app loe, this error message pops up: You can't open the application "loe" because the Classic environment is no longer supported.  Does anyone know what this means, and what I'm doing wrong?  Thank you.

Tabbynya

Quote from: IsabellaAmore on 2015 Apr 10, 10:10:31
Hello, if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if someone knows what's happening here: I've continuously been downloading the new Mac version of the game.  I've gotten the zip file, and when it expands, it opens a folder titled "universal."  In there is another folder "loe_Data" and an application "loe."  When I click on the app loe, this error message pops up: You can't open the application "loe" because the Classic environment is no longer supported.  Does anyone know what this means, and what I'm doing wrong?  Thank you.

If you running Mac OSX, this is a known issue today. The mac build does not work, or the linux one, or the 32 bit windows build. Literally the only one that works is 64 bit windows and apparently that's on the fritz according to CMC Scoots.

IsabellaAmore

All right, thank you for telling me!  I hope they find a solution!  0:)

LadyInWhite

The Mega download wouldn't work on firefox for some reason (but I've been having firefox issues for a long while now). And the 32 bit version doesn't work at all. I eagerly await confirmation as to if it has been fixed and we can once again partake in this delectable gaming experience.  ^-^
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Go Up