I want Every pony to never say again,that earth ponies cannot fly

Started by Nexwr37, 2023 Nov 30, 02:05:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nexwr37

I ,main earth pony player, Nexwr37, with my character, Fernando Drake, am very glad to state that from now on, no pony ,not even earth ponies themselves,shall be allowed to say that an earth pony cannot fly

I remember one lady,who was an earth pony,who owned a turtle named Tu, said once to me

"but.... you can't fly? I mean, can you even go to the rainbow cloud at Cloundopolis by yourself?"

and I very clearly remember answering with

"YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF AN STUBBORN MF AND SOME PAIR OF JUMPING BOOTS,LADY"

also ,by my own pegasi friends ,I was named , honorable pegasus ,or rocket stallion

and it's with my very prideful, stubborn, determined,MOVED BY PURE SPITE , stallion rear, Happily show the proof of my achievements, commonly believed as impossible,and even crazy

may this serve as inspiration to anyone who were told something was impossible,also, I play on the amareicas server,if anyone is interested in trying to learn how to get there too without being a pegasus

Nexwr37

ANOTHER PROOF TO NEVER SAY EARTH PONIES CAN'T FLY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nexwr37

"wait until they find out about secret alcove" my pegasi friend when I got into rainbow cloud

YEAH I FOUND OUT ABOUT SECRET ALCOVE, ART, I DID IT

StarFrith

Congratulations on yet another impressive feat! I was there when you demonstrated how you could leap from cloud to cloud to get to the top of the rainbow falls. ^_^ It was unbelievable.

Nexwr37

Go Up