Livestream Thread!

Started by Liska, 2013 Jan 10, 20:28:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liska

2013 Jan 10, 20:28:47 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 11, 02:00:20 by AnyaSmash
Whenever one of the Legends of Equestria team members feels like streaming, they'll respond in this thread! If they remember to.  :/ Silly fillies.

Legends of Equestria Livestream!

Popey

Yay Livestream thread! I will be streaming right now for a few hours, stop on in!

Julius

However do I add this to my notifications, I can't find a notify button. :ajshifty:

I'll remove my post once I figure it out, sorry for any inconveniences. X3
Purr~

Popey

I will be streaming for some time tonight. Come party with us.

Weatherboy1

I know Popey should really be posting this, but He's in the middle of streaming, so I'm here to let you all know that he is now streaming

Popey

I will be streaming righhhthtttttt.... NOW.

Weatherboy1

Advice on trying to catch one of these elusive Livestreams.

• Popey usually streams Friday or Saturday, I've seen him stream on a Sunday and 1 occasiaon a Thursday, but always look for him on Fridays/Saturdays at 10EST-12EST

• Popey is pretty much the only one who streams stuff,otherwise you won't see much of the other staff unless of course a event (made by LoE) occurs

Popey

streaming will be occurring now, so sayeth I.

Popey

I'm going to stream for a bit tonight. bored.

Tekner

Popey

Howdy doodly.  I'm going to definitely not not stream right now. So.. come on down if you want to not see me not streaming!

Weatherboy1

http://www.livestream.com/legendsofequestria Again I know it's not my place to post, but Popey is in the middle of modelling right now, And I thought I should alert the public

Popey

Popey

I am going to stream tonight for a bit.

Blue Ink

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to let ya'll know that there's going to be a livestream about character creation next sunday (the 17th) at 12 PM PST, 3PM EST.
It'll document everything from how a writer thinks of a character to concept art to the character being put in the game. :)
Hope you'll join us! 
[move][/move]

Aurethius

I'll be there too, and we'll have some concept artists and voice actors there to provide their own professional input. Stop by for a bit, ask some questions, and learn a little more about the game's progression!

ColgateFIM

Aure is absolutely right, I will be there  :3

thegrandfunkasaurus

Aw, what the hay, me too!

Weatherboy1

Woha, Seem's like a party :)

Go Up