Closing the Stress Test

Started by Cerebrate, 2012 Oct 01, 01:32:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cerebrate

Game access for regular users should now be disabled. If I've done it correctly.  You'll be able to stay in the servers, until they eventually get restarted. I'm still at the hotel for Canterlot Gardens, and am too lazy to restart them myself.

Hope you all had fun, even through our servers dying due to load, getting stuck in the map, falling into the void, etc.

To uninstall the game, simply delete the files you extracted from the zip folder.

The game also will have made additional files in the AppData folder. Looking, for me, it's in Users\AppData\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria. This might change depending on your computer and operating system.

Additionally, a few entries are made in the registry, if you want to clean those out manually. Just search for either LoE, or Legends of Equestria.

You're welcome to keep the files on your drive if you want, but it's rather pointless, as you will not be able to connect.

Mysteli

Quote from: The Great and Powerful Cerebrate on 2012 Oct 01, 01:32:14

getting stuck in the map
Totally happened at spawn, so I tried reconnecting and
Quote from: The Great and Powerful Cerebrate on 2012 Oct 01, 01:32:14Game access for regular users should now be disabled.
that happened. :(
Worst time to try out, lol.

Rikaria

'Twas fun even despite me not being able to play throughout the whole weekend. Totally looking forward to Beta/"full release" ^-^
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

I never got to play but I made my oc Shadow Mare so awesome!

ToxicBloom

This is the best game ever. Can't wait for the full release!

Tiger

I had so much fun, especially when racing or playing hide and seek! Can't wait for beta where we get to play hide and seek there indefinitely, and when that's released, that means the full game isn't so far anymore! ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Burning Spirit

>:O Moar, I must have MOAR! >:O

But seriously, that was really fun. I loved being able to fly, shoot fire balls, and just hang out with everybody. I even role played with a few people and that was more fun than I expected. ^-^

Please don't keep us out for too long. :D

Pinkie

I had a great time, I can't wait for the next chance to play it!~
Ponies were a mistake

Book Smarts

For macs, just drag it to the trash, empty, and your all done  :c

Can't wait for beta  ovO

popingrocks

I didnt get to play it!  >A<  D: DD: :I  :c  i just downloaded it then i read this  ovO . oh well i hope the BETA/full release is out!  :] :P :o :D ;) X3 ^-^ i love these emotiponies!
:D we are all a little weird and life's a little weird, And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, We jion up with them and fall in mutual weidness and call it love- Dr.Seuss :p

Pencil Pastry

o.O Whyyyy? I just started playing yesterday!! Afternoon!! Okay evening.  DD: D: >A< :c guess ill just hav 2 wait hee  ovO
Get prepared, everypony. Season 3 is coming next month..

Snowy

This was the funnest game ever. When the full game comes out, i'll have a much better computer, and it wont be so much lag. I really didn't mind being disconnected every few hours, because when ever I connected to cheerilee, I spent much, MUCH less time on the loading screen, one time, I only had to wait a moment and I was back on. It was so, so very fun. I just hope the head spinning thing stops, we get a little more mane styles, and I can get a cat. Oh and now I know which link to download for the full  release. The Mediafire Mirror one. I had no problems downloading it, and it didn't didn't take long.  ^-^
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Oct 01, 09:19:05 #13 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 09:22:39 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: A on 2012 Oct 01, 08:40:14
Quote from: Burning Spirit on 2012 Oct 01, 05:16:02
I loved being able to fly,

Pegasus

shoot fire balls,

Unicorn

and just hang out with everybody outrun everybody.

Earth pony

lol

Fixed. lol

Well, I didn't really get to play, but some good things still came out of this for me:
1. Hopefully my input also contributed to letting the devs know about more changes they need to make.
2. I discovered that my computer has a chip set, not a graphics card. Yeah, I didn't know that before this weekend. X3 Now that I know that, I know what needs to be done!

Honestly, though, I kind of wonder how good my chip set is, since I've played another MMO with little lag before. Because of that, I was really surprised that I don't have a graphics card.
[Edit]: Suddenly, I hope that doesn't come off sounding negative or mean or anything. >.<

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Gintoki23

OH man, I woke up early so I'd get a little more time playing this amazing game!  DD: Oh well, I'll have to wait until the beta.

I had so much fun with this game, everyone was real nice and I made so many new friends. :3 This will probably be the one rare MMO I'll be addicted to for a very long. :D
Jazz Fenton: By the way Danny, just so you know, I'm onto your little secret.
Danny Fenton: [spits out his water] What secret?
Jazz Fenton: The clumsiness, the nervousness... I can't beleive I didn't figure it out before. You have a girlfriend.
Danny Fenton: It's a lie, I'm not a ghost!

Xana

So sad i cant play it.
It was really fun .

Now we wait.
and wait.
and.
wait  ovO
Code:

XANA

Razash

Only 2 days played, yet I allready miss it... It is truly magnificent for what it is. Thank you for giving us all this opportunity  ^-^.
The desire for this game can be described by the function f(p, i, t)=e^(p*i*t), where t is the time spent watching the livestream, i is the amount of time spent waiting, and p is infinity.

Lousiem

2012 Oct 01, 11:19:35 #17 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 11:50:36 by SweBow
<see first post>
I like cake, soda water, ice cream, candy, fantasy, dreams, fly, wolves, dragons, the game. :3
My pony characters codes:
Lousiem (LoE pony Creator): J/7nTAPsBCTI/MeTAAAAMEAEgCEAAEA7U8UfzczMH1M6lIQQTIoqAA==
Lousiem (Pony creator version3 by General Zoi on DeviantART): hW40N2k108K2m0e0K+TW2km1A340040m

Nidking

It's all over. The servers are now closed 'til further notice, so you can't access it anymore. They'll be back on once the developers have shoved it into beta, or that's the best guess so far.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5017.0]Come say hi to Aurora Flare, a silly young pegasus![/url]

dangranos

How can i play? or its closed for everyone?

Go Up