Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Megathread! (NEXT EVENT: TBA)

Started by CMC Scootaloo, 2018 Mar 27, 00:34:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CMC Scootaloo

2018 Mar 27, 00:34:25 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 12, 15:45:55 by CMC Scootaloo
It is finally time..... Now that Legends of Equestria is open permanently, I can hold Hide & Seek events much more often than before!
And this is the thread for it! From now on, there will be no single threads for Hide & Seek events anymore and instead, all events will be announced and concluded in this thread.
Look here for all the general infos on my Hide & Seek events, the rules and all the time and dates, as well as infos about previous Hide & Seek events!
And with that said, we begin.....

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Events

General Event Infos

What: Playing Hide & Seek and finding partners to do so

Where: Train Station in Canterlot on the server Amareicas

When: Easter Sunday, April 1st, 08:00 PM EDT (Find detailed infos below under "Next Event(s)"!)

Event Rules

Here is the place to look at for the general Hide & Seek event rules! There might be slight rule changes and/or additions to the rules for special variations of Hide & Seek, which will be announced if they happen, but these are the general rules that apply to most events:

Hide & Seek Event Rules

Please read them before attending an event. To save time during playing, there will be no explanation of the rules or a reminder on them in the game, unless you break one and Scootaloo scolds you for that, so make sure to have them down!

Next Event(s)

In less than a week, it's Easter! And what better occasion to kick off this Hide & Seek Megathread and start the first event in it could there be? On April 1st, Scootaloo holds a special Easter Hide & Seek event where YOU can be the egg!
For this event, the rules will be slightly changed, as follows:

Instead of having one hider and many seekers, we will have a group of hiders, the eggs, which will be searched for by a team of seekers, the eggheads.
And, like during a real easter egg hunt, the eggheads will keep searching until they have either found all of the eggs and put them into their baskets or until nopony is in the mood for searching anymore because some of the eggs are just too well-hidden. There will be no time limit for searching!
And since found eggs belong to the pony that discovered them, any egg that got found must follow the egghead who found them until the round is over. But eggs who are in possession of an egghead like this are not allowed to help searching and if they see any other eggs that haven't been found, they must back away from them immediately and be quiet about their discovery. Are you tough enough to keep those secrets? :D
If all the eggs are found or it has been decided to end a round before that happened and enough ponies still want to continue, we can start another round in which the eggs and the eggheads switch roles.
To have a proper egg hunt experience, there will also be one more rule change: Since egg hunts are all about collecting the eggs and not just spotting where they are hidden, all hiding spots must not only be visible for earth ponies, but be directly accessible for them this time.

If you want (but it's not a requirement), you can create a special pony for the event and give it a name that contains "egg" or "egghead", depending on which role you want to get assigned!

And now to the most important part..... My regular Hide & Seek events all happen in Canterlot and Ponyville, but for this event, I have thought of something special.....
The event will happen in the vast wilderness of the Heartlands! That's right, because where else is it more fun to search for colorful easter eggs than in lush grasslands, among trees and under rocks? 0:)
The eggs and the eggheads will meet together in Midway Village, right next to the bunnies there, because what would Easter be without bunnies?^^ From there, the eggs set out for their hiding spots and have fifteen minutes to hide themselves before the eggheads start searching.
All the remaining, usual Hide & Seek rules still apply!

The starting time for the Easter Hide & Seek event is exactly 08:00 PM EDT. Make sure to tell everypony and be there on Easter Sunday, the more ponies will come, the more eggs will be there to find! 0:)

Previous Events

-
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Holiday Cheer

Honestly, Scoots, this is better than my Easter event.  You've put so much work into it and I really applaud you.  I'll try to be there and I hope there are ponies who are around on Easter who will appreciate your hard work.  I'll definitely advertise for you!

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

CMC Scootaloo

Thanks.^^ I would have liked to make it even more original and unique, but this was the best I could come up with in the little time I had to develop an idea.
And I'm sure you can make awesome events, as well.^^ Maybe we can plan an event together one day?

I still got a lot more advertising to do for that event, to make it actually possible, so thanks for the offer to help me with spreading the word, as well.^^
I'll do my best to make this a memorable Easter celebration! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Holiday Cheer

Actually that's what I was kind of thinking with this event.  I will probably cancel mine since you have a lot more ideas with yours and they're basically the same thing.  But I will advertise for you and be there to help in any way I can.  I want to make sure you get all the credit too! 

And if ponies can't make it that night, maybe you can do an encore performance the next weekend or something.  I only say this because I got a lot of pushback from ponies when I advertised my event.  I think a lot of ponies are spending time with family this weekend because of the holiday.

You're awesome Scoots! :D

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

CMC Scootaloo

Thanks.^^ I was busy with the start of Season 8 for a bit, but now I've returned for the event.^^

CMC Scootaloo

Just as a little heads up, since ponies were asking for it:

The next Hide & Seek Event will probably happen at the beginning of July, after I sorted some things out. Don't worry, Scoots' events are far from dead.^^

Go Up