Hello, i'm new!

Started by Northenaa, 2018 Feb 04, 05:56:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Northenaa

Hello I'm new and I do not know very well the operation of the game: to control the pony I have a little trouble but it passes and to attack the wolves in the forest cursed (I do not know his name).  :3

Thanks you!  <3

<3  <3  <3

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this

I would not recommend kill wolves with low level. Try it kill hornets, they low levels. Increase level to have more health and strength
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Northenaa on 2018 Feb 04, 05:56:02Hello I'm new and I do not know very well the operation of the game: to control the pony I have a little trouble but it passes and to attack the wolves in the forest cursed (I do not know his name).  :3

Thanks you!  <3

<3  <3  <3
And of course for greeting is better to write in section "Introductions". Because usually here say about your OC

Northenaa

Quote from: GaryHappyPony on 2018 Feb 04, 06:47:00And of course for greeting is better to write in section "Introductions". Because usually here say about your OC

But how to attack the hornets plz? :3

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Northenaa on 2018 Feb 04, 14:19:56But how to attack the hornets plz? :3
Click left mouse in hornet. Now choose Ground Pound or Bubble Barrage which in hotbar. Then go to hornet he automatic attacks

PanDJ03

Quote from: Northenaa on 2018 Feb 04, 05:56:02Hello I'm new and I do not know very well the operation of the game: to control the pony I have a little trouble but it passes and to attack the wolves in the forest cursed (I do not know his name).  :3

Thanks you!  <3

<3  <3  <3
hoi!!I'm new o this thing too!!I was wondering if you could tell me how to play this game! Since you are good at this game. I can tell you are.. so could you help me..? X3

Go Up