Introduction to Gaines

Started by LeBronGaines23, 2017 Dec 18, 06:01:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeBronGaines23

Hello everyone! So I think I am late to the party with this but regardless I want to introduce myself!

Basically I am new to the forum and with LoE itself and I want to make some friends with all of you! I am a genuine nice guy, actually one of the nicest from where I live, and here is a little info about me. My name is Austin Gaines but my friends call me "LeBron" Gaines. I can go by both so do not hesitate to call me one of those names. Anyways I have three OCs as well! Here is some bio about myself!

Name: Austin Gaines
OC Names: Flaming Shield, Game Changer, Moonlight Boxer
Personality: Nice, kind, good listener, really responsible, self disciplined.

So if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask. You can also message me questions and I will reply ASAP! Thank you so much and have an awesome week! :) :D  :D  :D   ^-^   <3
With true thanks,

LeBronGaines23 :)

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Void92

Welcome to the LoE forum and game, Austin Gaines! :) I hope you'll have lots of fun in-game! :D

LeBronGaines23

Quote from: DarkDawn on 2017 Dec 19, 07:57:43Welcome to the LoE forum and game, Austin Gaines! :) I hope you'll have lots of fun in-game! :D

Thank you so much! You seem like a sweet person! :)
With true thanks,

LeBronGaines23

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2017 Dec 18, 10:02:58Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Thanks! I will keep that in mind! :)
With true thanks,

Asriel

I hope to see you in-game!

From what I have seen, most of the people that frequent LoE are nice people in general, so you're in good company.

My main character in-game right now is Oneira, so if you see me, don't hesitate to say hello!

Also, if you need any help with anything, either ask someone (like me), or look on the wiki for more detailed knowledge.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up