A (Very) Belated Hello

Started by ghastimafrix, 2017 Nov 25, 20:44:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ghastimafrix

2017 Nov 25, 20:44:38 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 08, 14:49:18 by ghastimafrix
Hm, this is... Incredibly delayed. Whoops.

Hi, I'm Ghast! You might've seen me across social media (if not, don't worry - I'm not that popular).

I'm an artist working towards animation, I'm always tired, and... I like horses. Sometimes. All the time. Maybe. Definitely.

I've been playing the game for awhile now and I've had my account on the forums here forever, but I've neglected to actually put myself into it due to anxiety and the uncertainty of actually sticking around - but now, I'm really into it, so here we are, I suppose!

I might loiter around the forums here and there sometimes, but other than that, feel free to hit me up! I'm usually either Commander Taiyaki or Drizzle in-game, as well, so if you spot me, don't be afraid to say hello! (I'm usually in-character in Local, though, so be warned!)

I think that's it, so I'll shut up now. In other words, the tl;dr is: howdy!

""Believe in your own power and walk your own path.""

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Void92

Welcome to the LoE forum and game, Ghastimafrix :) I hope you have lots of fun in-game! :D

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Ghast! My forum account is pretty old too, but funnily enough, I've only started becoming more active recently, that 400+ posts you see was from when LoE first launched into beta on September 10th this year, so you can say I'm pretty active lol Anyways, I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Matoki-Fox

Всем Привет! Я здесь новенькая!

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Matoki-Fox on 2017 Nov 29, 09:59:58Всем Привет! Я здесь новенькая!

Ты бы могла/мог написать это на новую тему, чтобы они тебе разглядели. Да и желательно писать на Английском
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Asriel

Yeah, I don't believe I ever really did a welcome post.

When I started with the Limited Access Release, the forums were pretty dead, other than the specific section for LAR. (Or some of the announcements.)

But now that more people are coming in, I'm paying more attention, especially to the welcome section. Maybe making a post of my own. Maybe.

Anyway, I hope to see you in-game. My main right now is a pegasus named Oneira.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Go Up