Sweet and Elite: Hide and Seek & Roleplay Meet and Greet

Started by DeceptiveCadance, 2017 Sep 22, 19:01:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DeceptiveCadance

A few fewer ponies this week, but still had plenty of fun! Next week we'll be trying a new snuggle mode in Crystal Kingdom. That means everyone seeks except one pony. Once a seeker finds them, they hide in the same spot without revealing the location to the other seekers.

Screenshots from today and last week:

Spoiler: September 30th • show

Spoiler: October 7th • show

Ferro_the_King

Well, I'd love to play (i played last week- Riva), but the time is out of my options for right now. On Sutterday I can play either 15.00-21.00, or 1.00-5.00 CST. Too bad there are not meetings like this on another server...

Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

| bear |

oml this sounds like so much fun o:
but rn loe is giving me so many problems ;-;
Yeeeaaaah..Ignore that email// Still trying to fix it  ¯\_(?)_/¯

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

Silverbeat

Had so much fun playing hide and seek with everypony! Gotta work on my parkour skills though, so I can find better hiding spots. I never realised until now just how much I rely on teleportation to get places  lol

I'll try and make it to the next one, too. It would still be 8am Sunday morning for my time zone though, so it would depend on how willing I am to get up early  X3
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Don't forget everypony, this Saturday 5 p.m. EST, another hide and seek.
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

Sunny Sandbar

That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

Thunder Spin

2017 Oct 13, 09:31:26 #27 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 14, 00:22:54 by Thundergirl
The best thing is that tomorrow's the next hide and seek! Also I'm on Facebook now ;-;
Quote from: AudioWaveDasher on 2017 Sep 30, 19:29:32SMILE! Ill make ya famous!

Cogsworth Wingthrop

lots of ponies and lots of fun today.

started in the Crystal Empire with the one hider and the seekers joining the hider when they found them.

later we moved to Ponydale, or to be more accurate Billow Pillow (hope I spelled that right) moved us, for a few rounds of regular pony hide and seek.

thanks to Optic Rainfall for helping run things
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

Optic Rainfall

With Fancy Frosting or one of her co-hosts not being available to host tonight's Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek, me and Cogsworth Wingthrop decided to take over.

We were able to get everything going with lots of ponies playing each round. First, playing in the Crystal Kingdom with snuggle mode - Having only one pony hiding, and the others as seekers to find and hide with the hider.

Next we played at Ponydale with just regular mode. Having more ponies, all of us were having a great time together.

Thank you everypony for playing, and also a big thanks to Cogsworth Wingthrop for hosting the game with me.

Ferro_the_King

Why is there only my tail-part in both first (Crystal Heart) pictures?  lol

Anyway thanks for the game, it was a lot of fun. Hope to see you next time! (Lea Invicta) X3

Silverbeat

Had so much fun with everypony today! Definitely worth getting up early  :D
I'm not the best photographer, but I did get some screenshots.

Looking forward to the next one!  ^-^
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^

Optera

This needs a time slot for Europeans.
For example GMT 16:00 on Saturday.

Thunder Spin

2017 Oct 15, 02:39:48 #33 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 21, 16:22:25 by Thundergirl
Too bad I couldn't come this time. At 5 EDT I had Maths lessons and at 21 GMT I was at a party :'(

EDIT: Never noticed the "PM" next to "5". PLUS I never noticed it's actually the same time.

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Quote from: Optera on 2017 Oct 15, 02:18:05This needs a time slot for Europeans.
For example GMT 16:00 on Saturday.

Not to sound dismissive, but why not run one. Maybe on the Europonia server. That way ponies that can't make the 5 p.m. EST would get a chance.

DeceptiveCadance

2017 Oct 15, 19:14:10 #36 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 15, 19:25:58 by DeceptiveCadance
Oops I overslept on Saturday. We'll just have it next Saturday.

And I tried to make the time somewhat reasonable for Europeans. It's certainly earlier than I'd prefer. And somehow both Australians and Europeans seem to be making it, based on forum profile locations.

Edit: Oh, you guys had it anyway. Nice. How'd snuggle pile mode go?

Ferro_the_King

2017 Oct 15, 21:23:37 #37 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 15, 21:34:31 by Ferro_the_King
Snuggle pile is an interesting mode. The only problem is, when 2+ ponies finds you, there's usually not much space left for the others to hide, so the others just sit in plain sight.

I also don't like the Crystal Empire map- It's all flat (That means almost no chance to jump on a structure), there are only few places where you can be hidden well (Unless you want to hide in a tent) and the map is quite hard to navigate, while running and looking for hidden ponies. (Because buildings and streets looks almost the same. This also makes giving hints almost impossible...)
Though that's my personal feeling, somepony might actually like it ;)

And the funnies part was, when I got accused of flying to an inacessible location (twice), while playing as an Earth pony lol

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Cogsworth Wingthrop on 2017 Oct 15, 17:44:15Not to sound dismissive, but why not run one. Maybe on the Europonia server. That way ponies that can't make the 5 p.m. EST would get a chance.

The Europonia server is full of Russians. I have no problem with the American timezones of those hide n seek events. Maybe we should change the 17 EDT tho ...

Silverbeat

Quote from: DeceptiveCadance on 2017 Oct 15, 19:14:10Edit: Oh, you guys had it anyway. Nice. How'd snuggle pile mode go?

It was fun, but I prefer normal mode ^^; That's just because I'm not good at seeking though. I can never find anypony  X3   Also, there were a few ponies in attendance that seemed to be struggling with the concept of "only one hider". It's a little harder to explain. That said, it's still fun trying to find the hider, even if I never succeed. And I did like having everypony gather around the Crystal Heart while the hider was hiding  ^-^

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Oct 15, 21:23:37I also don't like the Crystal Empire map- It's all flat (That means almost no chance to jump on a structure), there are only few places where you can be hidden well (Unless you want to hide in a tent) and the map is quite hard to navigate, while running and looking for hidden ponies. (Because buildings and streets looks almost the same. This also makes giving hints almost impossible...)
Though that's my personal feeling, somepony might actually like it ;)

And the funnies part was, when I got accused of flying to an inacessible location (twice), while playing as an Earth pony lol

I like the Crystal Empire. I didn't get a chance to hide there, but I saw a few potential spots I was thinking of trying out next time. It's a lot of space to seek in though  lol
And I still don't know how some ponies can get to certain places without flying/teleporting. The most I can reach is some of the rooftops in Ponydale. Must be fun playing as an earth pony. That's proof that it was just skill, and not cheating  :D

Go Up