Sweet and Elite: Hide and Seek & Roleplay Meet and Greet

Started by DeceptiveCadance, 2017 Sep 22, 19:01:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DeceptiveCadance

This week the ponies went off to see a mad geologist who had the information they need to save Equestria. Things took a dark turn, however, when they had to sacrifice one of their own when the enemy came knocking.

Spoiler: At the Abode of the Mad Geologist • show

Spoiler: Wow, Backstory! • show

perceptre

I can't make it this Friday. (Tale Spinner can be stunned/out of action for the rest of the time in the Royal Hive - play with that as you'd like.) See you ponies next week!
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!" - Helen Keller

Ferro_the_King

I'm sorry for not being present, but RL got in the way once again :/
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Evening Tale

I don't feel well today so I can't make it to the roleplay. Let's say Evening was making sure the way out stayed clear.

Sorry guys.

perceptre

Quote from: DeceptiveCadance on 2017 Sep 22, 19:01:29Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek

Date: January 16th, 2018
Time: Friday @ 5:00 PM EST / 22:00 GMT

I think this is supposed to be Jan. 26th...

DeceptiveCadance

Quote from: perceptre on 2018 Jan 23, 23:04:45I think this is supposed to be Jan. 26th...

Guess there goes the time-travel sub-plot.

Evening Tale

I can't make it this week, sorry guys.  D: RL has decided to rear its ugly head again.

Optic Rainfall

Hey Fancy, I hope you're reading this before the next Hide and Seek, because I don't think I'm going to make it due to my internet failing, so can you please take over for me to host the game this week?

Thunder Spin

2018 Feb 17, 09:36:09 #108 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 17, 15:18:35 by Thunder Spin
EDIT: I am now 99% sure that I will be able to join, but I need to know... is the hide and seek event happening in two or three hours? x3

Hello everyone. You may remember me, you may not remember me, you may not eve know me! I am here to announce that I am back to the forums and game and I will most probably make it to today's hide and seek event! Frosty, hopefully you remember me and to everyone that knows me: I changed my ponysona's colours a little bit - I made them a bit brighter - and her mane is now light purple and light yellow. Idk why I am writing this... It's unicorn mode anyways...

Anyways, hope to see you all in today's Hide and Seek, till then, have a wonderful day!

DeceptiveCadance

Hey roleplayers! I kind of wrecked my sleep schedule so I'm not sure if I'll be able to wake up early enough.

Ferro_the_King

Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Optic Rainfall

I'll be hosting it in the Crystal Kingdom at 5:00pm EST today.

Cogsworth Wingthrop

It is official, I am an idiot. Started panting Battletech minis, when I looked at the time it was 7:08. hopefully I will make next weeks, thou I may be late.
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

DeceptiveCadance

Quote from: Cogsworth Wingthrop on 2018 Mar 03, 19:50:30It is official, I am an idiot. Started panting Battletech minis, when I looked at the time it was 7:08. hopefully I will make next weeks, thou I may be late.

I'm even worse. I forgot to attend the event and update the forum thread.

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Quote from: DeceptiveCadance on 2018 Mar 04, 03:27:07I'm even worse. I forgot to attend the event and update the forum thread.

Well, while your here, update the forum.  X3
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

DeceptiveCadance

Well I put us up for normal hide and seek in Crystal Kingdom!

In other news, I'll be suspending the roleplay meet-ups. I've been running a WoW roleplay guild for the last month with events on Friday, so it bit inconvenient for me to keep managing it. We had a good run though, with quite a few months of roleplay fun! Plus the epic Rakh'Qiraj storyline featuring such fantastic characters as Maud Pie, Rocky Tenure, Professor Rockslide, Professor Citrine, and of course, our own awesome OC's.

Rover

Quote from: DeceptiveCadance on 2018 Mar 09, 17:30:33Well I put us up for normal hide and seek in Crystal Kingdom!

In other news, I'll be suspending the roleplay meet-ups. I've been running a WoW roleplay guild for the last month with events on Friday, so it bit inconvenient for me to keep managing it. We had a good run though, with quite a few months of roleplay fun! Plus the epic Rakh'Qiraj storyline featuring such fantastic characters as Maud Pie, Rocky Tenure, Professor Rockslide, Professor Citrine, and of course, our own awesome OC's.

What? No more roleplay events? Ahw, that's such a shame, they were one of the few events that I regularly enjoyed attending... :c

Would it not be possible to have a single, final roleplay event to give it a proper send-off? That would be an amazing finale! :')

perceptre

Sweet and Elite Roleplay will continue under the leadership of Toot Sweet!

Date: March 16th, 2018
Time: Friday @ 5:00 PM EST / 21:00 GMT (*)
Server: Amareicas
Host: Toot Sweet

All ponies, old and new, are welcome!

(*) Can somepony verify this? The US but not Europe is under daylight savings next week so the times are out of sync. Please check your local time zone.

perceptre

Next roleplay:

Date: March 23th, 2018
Time: Friday @ 5:00 PM EST / 21:00 GMT
Server: Amareicas
Host: Toot Sweet

All ponies, old and new, are welcome!

perceptre

Next roleplay:

Date: March 30th, 2018