[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Captain Whirlwind

Can someone look at my problem on Phabricator?
I still can't even play the game.
15 seconds and then I get disconnected. I've tried every possible thing I can do.
http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/T1624

nightmare47

I just started playing as a unicorn and I'm unable to complete the quest the magic of ordinary neighs please help me

fluffycat12

Excuse me, but for some reason when I finished the Mindless Violins quest, I got everything except for the cat egg. I don't know if they took it out of the game or what, but if someone could answer me that would be helpful! Thanks.

Yugilover1

will you please bring back the butt sliding to the game I liked that part of the game to move around while sitting and I miss doing that
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Axe

Omfg will someone PLEASE reply to my bug report on phabricator? It's been on there for God knows how long.

SolarSunnyFlare13

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2017 Sep 09, 13:50:56If you just made an account you might have to wait untill someone adds you/enables you to submit bug reports.

Other than that.

Once that will happen you will see a "+ Create Task" link under the search field.

Edit: Also it will only show if youre in Tasks on the gray left area.

Well that's frustrating D: I've just made my own Phabricator account and I don't see that on my screen either...
...and I've got a really urgent bug I have to report :(

Axe

UGH. The staff here don't even help at all. This is stupid.

| bear |

2017 Oct 07, 21:04:49 #48 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 07, 21:08:38 by | bear | Reason: mistakes
I've been patiently waiting forever and the staff has still not responded to my problem :')
and I need it to be fixed..NOW
If someone knows how to fix this, it would be much appreciated...
This screen keeps coming after a while every time I log in:

I've heard that the only way to fix it was to make another account.. and I really don't want to do that ;-;
Yeeeaaaah..Ignore that email// Still trying to fix it  ¯\_(?)_/¯

SunStripe Brizzal

I'm having problems logging into my account it looks like this.

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Error

Items .. Error

Abilities .. Error

Skills .. Error

Recipes .. Error

Items Atlas .. Done

Skill Atlas .. Downloading

DazlingAtlaz

So, I have a problem. When I go inside the game and try to move around, it isn't working although I checked the settings control. Everything was fine, but no matter how much I press w,s,d,a, it doesn't work.

francescodp1984

non riesco ad entrare mi dice che il nome utente e errato oh la password non e corretta

Dashie Blue

I cannot connect with the game! I changed my pw, I deactivated my firewall, I tried launcher version and x64 version, and I always end up stuck in the log in screen... do you know what could be wrong?

WoomyToon

Hi! I discovered a pretty common bug in the game that happens a lot to me and my friends.
Usually when we're Unicorns, sometimes the standard attack moves and teleportation won't work!

If anyone knows how to fix this- this would be very helpful.
Thanks!  0:)

francescodp1984

non mi ricordo il mio usarname sul gioco

CatAndTheCookie

Quote from: legends37833 on 2017 Sep 10, 09:37:41hey umm i icant login on there and put my comment so ill just put it here umm every time i try loging in to the game it sais skill atlas downloading and it never downloads and it wont let me play can you plzzz tell me how fix this  ono
Same here! Please fix this glitch LoE I really want to play LoE again :(

CatAndTheCookie

Quote from: SunStripe Brizzal on 2017 Oct 14, 13:09:35I'm having problems logging into my account it looks like this.

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Error

Items .. Error

Abilities .. Error

Skills .. Error

Recipes .. Error

Items Atlas .. Done

Skill Atlas .. Downloading
  :( exact same thing here

kaylyn

Quote from: WoomyToon on 2017 Oct 28, 22:42:50Hi! I discovered a pretty common bug in the game that happens a lot to me and my friends.
Usually when we're Unicorns, sometimes the standard attack moves and teleportation won't work!

If anyone knows how to fix this- this would be very helpful.
Thanks!  0:)

I commented about a teleporting problem when they just had open server weekends...(sigh)

NinjaCatInni

LoE won't launch on windows 10

So I downloaded the game, and when it was ready to launch, it didn't work, this thing that blocked it came and when I clicked continue, then nothing happened. Please help :(

Night Striker

Quote from: NinjaCatInni on 2017 Nov 10, 00:25:37LoE won't launch on windows 10

So I downloaded the game, and when it was ready to launch, it didn't work, this thing that blocked it came and when I clicked continue, then nothing happened. Please help :(

You might want to try linking that image again because "http://DSC_0312" doesn't show a picture and the "thing" that you mentioned, I'm guessing, is probably a firewall that you need to turn off.

Also fyi, it's not a windows 10 problem, I use a laptop  that has windows 10, and it launches fine.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up