[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BestLaxus

I can't post about my problem on there so I'm putting it here.  I don't know what to do

Fortuna_Bucks

i just reported 3 bugs, which 2 of them are quest bugs, but, as i clicked on the only link you gave to report bugs (before editing the post), all of them will appear as public or general bugs... Is it a problem? i actually cannot delete the tasks or, if possible, i don't know how to

KeybladeSmasher

I can't even make posts on the site!  ono

Star Master

Why is this happening? TnT I need help  DD:

Dark_Twilight

2017 Sep 15, 02:11:29 #25 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 02:20:36 by Dark_Twilight
^^Redownload the game and before running it delete

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\loe\Legends of Equestria\

kaylyn

hey everypony, I am glad to see that LoE is now full time. :D
Is any pony else having issues with teleporting? (between lands, not just into a house or thru a gate)
I often just log out on teleport without a error message...

Captain Whirlwind

I keep getting the "Disconnected: connection time out" message.
I've tried everything to get around this. I reset my modum a countless number of times, tried every server,
flushed my DNS and re-installed the program and nothing works.

What do I do?

VikaVsm

D: you please
Help me with this problem

Fortuna_Bucks

Well, i can't report every single bug i find in the quests... Many quests are bugged and the issues are pretty much the same: the quest mark keeps appearing even though the quest is done; for some quests, some steps are not even doable as they don't get checked on the journal once they're done or the npc i'm talking to will reply like i was saying things like "goodbye" or things that end the conversation, even though i'm just giving the answer to continue the quest.
As said, it's not just a pair of quests, but many have these issues

Dark_Twilight

2017 Sep 17, 12:14:54 #30 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 17, 12:17:44 by Dark_Twilight
For not tech savy people.

It is recommended that you include your systems specs to the bug report. Like what os and it's version, CPU, GPU, amount of ram at the very least.

To find:
OS information - Right click on on "This PC" or "My Computer" icon on your desktop and click on properties. There it should read "Windows edition" and below your OS name ( Like Windows 7 Pro or Windows 10 Pro) a bit lower you will find system category and the name of your CPU, ammount of RAM and system type (x86 or x64)

For GPU you can either go to either Right click on on "This PC" or "My Computer" icon on your desktop and click on properties, then on the left you should see "device manadger", there expand "Display adapters" and it should list currently active GPUs unless it was manually disabled. Or use GPU-Z from google and once run at the top in the "Name" category it should display name of your GPU.  If you got more than one at the bottom you can switch between each active GPU to get it's info.

Feel free to add this to the 1st post if needed.

Flutterberry

As a Unicorn in the game, I can't complete the graduation quest from Starburst Nova. Maybe because I'm working on multiple quests at once? I really don't know what to do. I tried talking to all the NPC's in the game in Cantermore but I can't seem to find a solution to how to complete the graduation quest. And it sucks that I can't even delete or redo a quest. Someone please help me. :(

Galapagois

2017 Sep 17, 17:55:59 #32 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 17, 17:58:04 by Galapagois
Please do not post bug reports in this topic. Ellowee's post explains how to report bugs properly, to make sure they're added to the queue of the relevant development team; follow her instructions, and we'll be able to make sure that the right people get to work on fixing them!

If for any reason you have trouble using the system explained in Ellowee's post, please email our support address, so we can walk you through it.
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Stallion Maiden

Hello there! I am Stallion Maiden. I am posting this because I find what I think may be a bug or glitch. When completing the mission "The Great Book Trade", I find that I can't complete the mission. I am already at chatting with Blueberry and Scattershot, but for some reason nothing happens. It either has them repeating the same regular banter they speak or it closes their dialogue when I press "I heard you are in the Book Trade Program". I am not sure what to do but report it. I don't know if I am the only one facing this or if anyone else is.
Sincerely
Stallion Maiden

Axe

2017 Sep 17, 22:45:40 #34 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 17, 23:04:47 by Axe Reason: Can't delete thread replies for some odd reason
I posted a bug through phabricator. Someone please take the time to reply with a suggestion, that would be really appreciated.

Fortuna_Bucks

Quote from: Stallion Maiden on 2017 Sep 17, 19:39:09Hello there! I am Stallion Maiden. I am posting this because I find what I think may be a bug or glitch. When completing the mission "The Great Book Trade", I find that I can't complete the mission. I am already at chatting with Blueberry and Scattershot, but for some reason nothing happens. It either has them repeating the same regular banter they speak or it closes their dialogue when I press "I heard you are in the Book Trade Program". I am not sure what to do but report it. I don't know if I am the only one facing this or if anyone else is.
Sincerely
Stallion Maiden
I do have this issue as well and, yep, it's a bug: many quests have this same kind of problem. In order to report it, follow the tutorial in the orginal post (this one quoted below)
Quote from: Ellowee on 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03Step 1) Create an account on http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/

Step 2) Click the + (Plus) in the top right corner and click "Create Bug (Public)", Or click these links:
For general game/server bugs -http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
For quest bugs - http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/5/

Step 3) Make a short title, a concise description of the bug or error.

Step 4) In the description box, first fill out first what the bug or error is' then fill out the steps you took that caused the bug, so we can repeat them to replicate it; and finally, include screenshots/pictures/video of the bug to help us find it.

Jolud

Что делать если в игре у меня пропала магия телепортации у единорога?

Felicorn

Is it just me or can't anyone else run forward? The W letter works for me on the computer and it works in other games.

florapotat

when I go to the phabricator site it just keeps telling me to sign the document, and when I do it says I need to verify my email, so I click the link in the email and it says I need to sign the document, and the process repeats endlessly

DarkEyedSpence

2017 Sep 21, 17:44:56 #39 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 21, 17:49:15 by DarkEyedSpence
I have a similar problem with the game it seems that pink has replaced the text and I can't see the login.

Go Up