[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LadyArcana

I can't find the list of "basic commands".  Can someone please send me a link to that page?  0:) 

midnightflower

theres a bug in the pegsus thing i cant talk to windhover  o.O  o.O  so can you fix it its not just me with the problem :/  ono  >:/  :]  :o

the_friendly_unicorn_

Hey, what if you forgot your password? What link do you click?

Honey Bell

then you just click Login => forgot password and enter your Username/E-Mail
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

skeelyshy

2018 Mar 29, 07:36:51 #104 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 29, 07:38:24 by skeelyshy Reason: (mispelled some things)
when i try to log into legends of equestria it is saying

error:
you must update the game to play

however i have the latest build
i've opened my loe launcher to see if i really had to update the game
the launcher said "launch" and didn't say "update"
i launched the game with the launcher and it gave me a error message
the system can't find the given files (idk how to spell sorry)
it didn't give a error message number
the game worked perfecly fine yesterday
can someone help me?
 D:  DD:   :'(

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: skeelyshy on 2018 Mar 29, 07:36:51when i try to log into legends of equestria it is saying

error:
you must update the game to play

however i have the latest build
i've opened my loe launcher to see if i really had to update the game
the launcher said "launch" and didn't say "update"
i launched the game with the launcher and it gave me a error message
the system can't find the given files (idk how to spell sorry)
it didn't give a error message number
the game worked perfecly fine yesterday
can someone help me?
 D:  DD:   :'(
Don't worry. Just wait when release new update
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Nightlight Diamond

Plz help. I was in Cantermore and had to go for a food break and did not close the Legends of Equestria tab so it was open on the computer. When i came back i was disconnected-normal thing to happen, but when i logged in again, and the 'Choose pony' page came out my only character- Nightlight Diamond had words next to her saying that shes already used. NOTE: Its a bug. When i was writing this report and logged in the game again, all was fixed but i do want you to have this bug fixed to prevent future problems. ^-^  X3  >A<  :s  ;)  >:/

Aster Topaz

It's already fixed, a security measure was being implemented to prevent players from loading a single pony on multiple servers at the same time.
"Oh, yeah, Trollestia occasionally sends scrolls to ponies who wait the full 30 seconds."

WildFlame

Is there a glitch on the weather quest? I spoke to the Pega on top of the factory and the one on the bottom still has an arrow above it.
I'm doing the Weather Wrap Up Quest.
I didn't talk to the Pega who was marked, I talked to the one on top. Help Please!
And sorry for the FN, It's how I take snap shots.

Bee Bun

Hmmmm my screen is far to big and i cant even log in and i cant change the settings what do i do???

Aster Topaz

If you're on Windows, go to C:\Users\[YourProfile]\AppData\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria, open VideoSettings.json in a text editor and change your resolution to something that works.
"Oh, yeah, Trollestia occasionally sends scrolls to ponies who wait the full 30 seconds."

Bee Bun

I know that but it tells me to get a default program?

Aster Topaz

Quote from: Bee Bun on 2018 Apr 06, 18:13:41I know that but it tells me to get a default program?

Windows is asking you to pick a program to open the file with since the extension isn't associated with any of its base components. You don't have to set a default program, just select "Notepad" (or Notepad++ if you have it) and click Ok.

MarchPrincess05

Hello, i'm wondering what to do, since when I talk to common cure, for the quest: "Nothing a billion bandages can't fix",  after i'm done talking to him, he doesn't give me the ability to complete the quest.
If you could, then please help me! because I really want to play more of the game!
A nerd who draws whatever.

Aster Topaz

Click and drag "Regenerative Aura" from the Medical Talent page of your journal to a slot on your hotbar.

Every quest I have done gives exp to all talents; if Regenerative Aura truly wasn't granted, try doing other quests until you have the points in Medical to purchase the skill. There are plenty of other quests you can do at this stage.

DuskBulwark

I had left the game for a short bit,today I decided to come and see whats new since my last high speed gallop around but after updating(and even reinstalling) the game I get the error message that there was an error loading the character list. I cant even create a new character. I haven't found anything pertaining to how to fix this so I'm posting here to see if there is some sort of fix im overlooking of if i need to make a whole new account.

Aster Topaz

Have you tried connecting to both servers? I hear Amareica isn't up right now.

lisyazhopa

I started to do a winter warm up quest and when i came to the mark nothing changed. The monsters should appear but they are not there:(( can i somehow correct this and if so tell me how, plz??

Aster Topaz

2018 Apr 22, 02:22:51 #118 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 22, 02:24:26 by Aster Topaz
Talk to Check List again, she might reset the spawn trigger. Also be sure that you're directly under the mark, these kind of triggers tend to require very precise positioning on our part.

MarchPrincess05

Hello, when I do the quest, "Chlorophiliac" I've collected all of the Cantermore flowers, but it's still telling me to "Find flowers near the sparring circle", what do I do? Also, for some reason the game is telling me in the questbook of that same quest that, "Peacebloom needs a lot of plants." I'm confused on what to do!
A nerd who draws whatever.

Go Up