[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hi everyone!

Now that the Open Access Release is live, you'll need to know how to report a bug on our new system, Phabricator!  To report issues with, or make suggestions about, Legends of Equestria, please follow the steps below.

Step 1) Create an account on http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/

Step 2) Depending on the issue you're reporting, click on one of these links:
For general game/server bugs & suggestions -http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
For quest bugs - http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/5/

Step 3) Make a short title, a concise description of the bug or suggestion.

Step 4) In the description box, first fill out first what the bug/error or suggestion is, then fill out the steps you took that caused the bug, so we can repeat them to replicate it; and finally, include screenshots/pictures/video of the bug to help us find it.

Please make sure to submit each bug or suggestion on separate tickets. For example, if you encounter two quests that have issues, don't add them both to the same ticket; please submit two different reports, one for each quest. We assign individual tickets to team members based on their area of expertise, so this makes sure we don't get confused or overlook any problems!

If you report bugs anywhere else, we may ask you to submit them this way instead; this is the best way to keep everything recorded, so that the relevant team members will be able to check the bug list and work on fixing them in their own time.

Note: please do not send bug reports via email to a member of the team, to our social media accounts, or post them in response to this topic. All bug reports should be made through the system explained above, to make sure the right people on the team see them, and get to work fixing them!

Eldur

Quote from: Ellowee on 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03Step 2) Click the + (Plus) in the top right corner and click "Create Bug (Public)"

Can't find that one. The link does work though, but it's far from being comfy to dig out that one for reporting. My menu looks like this:

:o

Dark_Twilight

2017 Sep 09, 13:50:56 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 16:00:05 by Dark_Twilight
Quote from: Eldur on 2017 Sep 09, 11:00:03Can't find that one. The link does work though, but it's far from being comfy to dig out that one for reporting. My menu looks like this:

If you just made an account you might have to wait untill someone adds you/enables you to submit bug reports.

Other than that.

Once that will happen you will see a "+ Create Task" link under the search field.

Edit: Also it will only show if youre in Tasks on the gray left area.

Rafrpt

is the server still up because i can't login? o.O

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: Rafrpt on 2017 Sep 09, 19:41:45is the server still up because i can't login? o.O

Is it sep 10 00:00 EST yet? Nope? Then why you ask?

ObeyBunny

2017 Sep 10, 04:54:03 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 10, 04:56:34 by ObeyBunny
Gosh! I guess I have some bugs to report. But, how do I create a log in on that website?
Let's turn every detail into something important.

BlueFlowerDragon

last time Flan here,now i can't found she

legends37833

hey umm i icant login on there and put my comment so ill just put it here umm every time i try loging in to the game it sais skill atlas downloading and it never downloads and it wont let me play can you plzzz tell me how fix this  ono

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: legends37833 on 2017 Sep 10, 09:37:41hey umm i icant login on there and put my comment so ill just put it here umm every time i try loging in to the game it sais skill atlas downloading and it never downloads and it wont let me play can you plzzz tell me how fix this  ono

Do you mean this bug report?

http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/T1322

Someone already reported. Was't it you? Also login buton acts as register too.

legends37833

no i cant login to the game cause it keeps on saying skill atlas downloading and it never downloads

Fang1207

I don't know if it's a bug. My game crashes when I go to get to the login screen. So what should I do about that? DD:

Dark_Twilight

WinterSnowyDA

This game didin't open ;-;

just Kevin

Quote from: WinterSnowyDA on 2017 Sep 10, 13:16:35
This game didin't open ;-;

You need to extract all the contents of the zip first.

sarena.stellah

i made a unicorn but i cannot teleport even though i see other teleport and the server keeps getting disconnected can u help pls

Dark_Twilight

Once activated the spell you should click somewhere else to teleport too. If it does not work then make a bug report on http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com . Cant you read 1st post?

Twinkle Art

I try to play to LoE but there's a big bug!!!
I can't see my character to create & play!
The World is in pink with bugs!!!!
This is so sad for me :(

R4VYY

2017 Sep 11, 18:58:46 #18 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 11, 19:02:18 by R4VYY
hi i have the same bug than twinkle can someone help us please ...
Quote from: Twinkle Art on 2017 Sep 11, 18:26:15I try to play to LoE but there's a big bug!!!
I can't see my character to create & play!
The World is in pink with bugs!!!!
This is so sad for me :(

Go Up