Legends of Equestria Open Access Release: Trailer and Date Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Jun 24, 15:31:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

whoaaaaaa, i've been gone for so long and didn't expect all these changes to this website over the years hahah.

but wow, it's coming out! neato :3 i remember waiting for this day to come all those years ago xD

i'll be sure to play when i get the chance!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

SadPony

Anypony else doing a time budget for playing LoE? (ie: Between work, school, family, food, something remotely defined as sleep...)

Night Striker

Quote from: SadPony on 2017 Sep 09, 17:11:18Anypony else doing a time budget for playing LoE? (ie: Between work, school, family, food, something remotely defined as sleep...)

I kind of have to, I mean I only really have college that would interfere with it, but still LoE has open access so I'll probably just play it whenever I'm free, which is most of the day anyways(minus college) XD

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Foxy Socks

Not too long now, and the launcher is available to download! Can't wait. It's amazing they stuck through with the project and worked hard over the past few years, and now it will finally be open for the public.

FlashWing

Fang1207

My game keeps crashing before I even get to the login screen. I don't know what to do. Please help, idk what to do. What can I do to fix it? D:  DD:

lunar13tide

How do I get in the games I downloaded the launcher thing 2 times I need help I am new and I have been waiting for years and I never played this so please help

FlashWing

FlutterButterflyMLP

Woah, I've been so inactive on here I didn't even know you guys released the game :0

I heard from someone on another social media and immediately came here! I can't wait to see everyone again ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Silver Glow

please help me when i started the game i made it full screen but there is only half of the screen and i cant fix it please help DD:  DD:  :c

KittenStarPuppy

Hi,I have alredy tried to joined LoE but it says that the game is crashed when is connecting me to the server,please help   :'(

sookistar

i've been wanting to play this game for yearssss
i downloaded it yesterday and it's amazing <3
~dreamie~
there is good in everyday
i promise <3

TheEtro

I looked at everything, and i became suspicious.
What the rules prohibit players to make notes about irregularities in the game? I suspect someone's exclusivity (elitism?). And there's something else. If confirmed, it is likely that I was right.
Sorry to write off topic.

Bitty Pattidy

So for whatever reason I cannot log into the game? :( Please help? Email: [email protected]

GlassMirror

Hope I'll still be able to talk to everybody that I know here.... C:

Nightshade Star

Go Up