problem

Started by Jaygaming, 2016 Jul 31, 01:23:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jaygaming

2016 Jul 31, 01:23:10 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 31, 01:47:49 by Jaygaming
Someone is hacking my LoE account! please help
edit
sorry I didn't know if someone used the same name as your pony they can control you and type in chat and stuff. Scared me half to death I thought I was being hacked.
This shouldn't be a thing. This is why I was kicked for 5 minis.

CrabApple

Someone entered the game using the same name as you and was trolling. The mods (probably me) made a mistake and accidentally kicked you instead. Probably what the troll was aiming at. My apologies.  :facehoof:
[move=9][/move]

Jaygaming

That really needs to be changed after this event so random people or troll's can't mess around with Players..

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Jaygaming on 2016 Jul 31, 03:36:38
That really needs to be changed after this event so random people or troll's can't mess around with Players..
A simple solution to the issue would be for people being able to see their account name.

So 30 different users could be named "Sweet Brew" (If I could get in the game, lolz) but when you look at my character details I'd be the only user with the account name "Sweet Brew" as it's my name on the forums.

PotCO did the same thing which made trolling basically impossible seeing as 3 "Jenifer Seafarer"s would be trolling, but each would have their own unchangeable account name, making it easy to find the original innocent (Or not so) one.

Also would stop stalkers who make new characters to do stupid things.

Pipkin

The pony and account names(Which mods can see both) cannot be duplicated so as long as mods can distinguish the accounts there is no issue.

We sorted out what happened here.  Locking up.

Go Up