A thread to help people be up to speed on LoE

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Apr 15, 01:04:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sylva

I just participated in the April 10-11 open server, and I loved it! Playing was really fun. I had a couple glitches (none too bad, just falling under the map and npc chat trouble) but I had a ton of fun. The towns look amazing. I was blown away. Seeing the towns in that much detail was so amazing. I love the controls and music too. I struggle learning controls for some games but these were great! It's amazing how good the game is this early in production. Hopefully that came out right. But I thought it was already done and not still in development.

Well, bottom line, I'm really happy and excited about this game. It's awesome that you all are working so hard on this game. Thank you all for sharing it.

Silent Dawn

I really like the quests in LoE.  ^-^ I'm a constant quest taker in these kind of games and they always keep me busy.  :]

The only thing is, I hope they fix the problem with Hullabaloo's quest. I can't do my quest taking because of that impassable spot with Wayward.  :l

RubyW32

I'm kinda new in this and I have a question. Maybe the answer is just too obvious and that's why I don't anyone else asking about this, but I really need somone to answer me x(

When I create a pony in the game, everything goes fine, I level up, I complete quests, I buy stuff, I combat monsters... But when the next update of LoE come out and it opens the servers again, How do I continue with my previus pony? Cause I always have to create a new one and start from zero...

McClaw

Quote from: RubyW32 on 2016 Jan 17, 00:24:46
I'm kinda new in this and I have a question. Maybe the answer is just too obvious and that's why I don't anyone else asking about this, but I really need somone to answer me x(

When I create a pony in the game, everything goes fine, I level up, I complete quests, I buy stuff, I combat monsters... But when the next update of LoE come out and it opens the servers again, How do I continue with my previus pony? Cause I always have to create a new one and start from zero...

As the game is still in alpha development, you don't. Player information is removed between Events.

Now if you like the design (and name) of the pony, you can save the Pony Code to a local text file and put it back in when creating your pony for the next event, but experience, equipment, and bits all go away.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Pinkie Pie12

Okay here's a random question. when is the game going to be fully released and are we going to have a Easter weekend server opening?

Pipkin

Well, for the 1st question.  Since this is a volunteer project we don't have any set release dates yet, as stated in our FAQ.

For the second question, I haven't heard anything about an OSW yet and since they are generally announced about a month in advance I'm going to say with a fair amount of certainty there won't be one for Easter.  However, I recommend watching the General News section of the forums, as that is where any posts for events such as conventions, OSWs and other things will be made.

asdasdpoi

Hello, just wanna ask: after creating a pony, can its appearance/name/gender/etc. be changed in game or does one have to start over?

just Kevin

Quote from: asdasdpoi on 2017 Sep 24, 01:06:33Hello, just wanna ask: after creating a pony, can its appearance/name/gender/etc. be changed in game or does one have to start over?

You can change name, color and all that, but not race or sex.

Timeline15

Sorry if this question has been answered already, but has the flying talent mark for Pegasi not been implemented yet? There's an NPC called Sunlit Chaser in Cloudopolis who talks about them, but my actual quest-giver Windhover only has healing or partying options, and I can't even find any mention of Sunlit Chaser anywhere in or out of game.

Regal Lightning

hi im new so  i have a guestion

if this game have eny events in it how do i get to know about them

when they are what time etc.

Go Up