A thread to help people be up to speed on LoE

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Apr 15, 01:04:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SweBow

tigrean

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 May 26, 11:06:03
Quote from: Scoots on 2012 May 26, 07:34:38
Is it possible to stay a filly forever?  0:)

No

Guess you would have to make multiple characters to stay a filly lol

Army of Filly characters lol

Perry The Pony

Quote from: tigrean on 2012 May 26, 11:48:00

No

Guess you would have to make multiple characters to stay a filly lol

Army of Filly characters lol

>.>

lichmewtwo

is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Tekner

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 26, 06:40:45
Don't you pick your cutie mark in the character creation menu?Also we start out as adult ponies.
Setting the cutie marks in the character creation screen is to make sure the system works. When it comes time to test, it'll be removed and you will have to earn it, as said by others already. Please keep in mind that most everything you see in the livestream previews are going to change in some way. If something you see in a preview conflicts with something said by someone on staff, it's probably just temporary/under testing.

Equestrian

No

Is this a time-advancement or a level-advancement... Do you age with time or levels?

Morgan Sententia

Great information hun, i got a few question's though it's kinda silly. How many cutie marks are their in the game? And can you color customize them aswell?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 09, 12:34:03

No

Is this a time-advancement or a level-advancement... Do you age with time or levels?

I think they said that once you get a cutiemark, you'll advance to being an adult.

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jun 09, 12:51:29
Great information hun, i got a few question's though it's kinda silly. How many cutie marks are their in the game? And can you color customize them aswell?

I don't think you can color customize them. They've shown us quite a few of the cutiemarks, but not all of them, and there are a lot. Looking back on a day that I made the effort to watch a Pre-Alpha video closely and write them down when LoE was still EO, I'd say more than 30. And that's considering I watched the player cycle through only A through F, probably not even all of F.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Equestrian

To many places I could ask this, decided this was the best place.

Will there be a herd pet?
As in, he gets a pet, she gets a pet, me gets a pet, but then we all share one more pet that belongs to the entire guild.

Blade The Protector

Here's a question, what happens when your fighting an enemy and you lose?  Do you die?  What happens?
Long Live Equestria!

Equestrian

Quote from: Blade The Protector on 2012 Jun 10, 13:52:56
Here's a question, what happens when your fighting an enemy and you lose?  Do you die?  What happens?

You don't die, you faint :(
You'll either respawn to the nearest hospital or one of your party/herd members can heal you.

Blade The Protector

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 10, 13:55:21
Quote from: Blade The Protector on 2012 Jun 10, 13:52:56

You don't die, you faint :(
You'll either respawn to the nearest hospital or one of your party/herd members can heal you.
again genius.
Long Live Equestria!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 10, 13:41:39
To many places I could ask this, decided this was the best place.

Will there be a herd pet?
As in, he gets a pet, she gets a pet, me gets a pet, but then we all share one more pet that belongs to the entire guild.

That's actually a pretty interesting question.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Equestrian

2012 Jun 11, 15:46:00 #34 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 11, 15:49:22 by Equestrian
You should probably have a list of unanswered questions on the main page

Will we be able to name ranks in the herd?
Example

And so on?
Major
Captain
Soldier
Trooper
Private
Grunt
Worm
Maggot
Dirt

((I wrote the list upward o_O))

--And to add to that, will we be able to have multiple titles, and how will it be shown if we do get ranks?

FicklePickles

Just like the show, will only pegasi be able to go to Cloudsdale? And how about pegasi being able to interact with clouds?   

lurk852

Quote from: FicklePickles on 2012 Jun 18, 20:22:31
Just like the show, will only pegasi be able to go to Cloudsdale? And how about pegasi being able to interact with clouds?   

They've said that everyone will be able to go to Cloudsdale (perhaps via balloons/magic) - I believe they've also said that there will indeed be interaction with clouds.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Zbizo

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 10, 17:23:52
That's actually a pretty interesting question.

Reminds me Mike Row's quote
QuoteWhen I hear That's actually a pretty interesting question I know that I shouldn't except an answer.

from what they wrote before you shouldn't be that aware of being defeated by your enemy.

Tekner

2012 Jun 23, 03:18:57 #38 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 23, 04:06:29 by Tekner
All races and yes.

Tiger

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jun 23, 03:18:57
Yes and yes.

Only pegasi? I thought it was mentioned many times before that other ponies will be given a way there? Like, a hot balloon up, and a unicorn to cast the cloud walking spell.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up