Legends of Equestria Now Available for Download!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 08, 00:32:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pippin97

Quote from: QuilledInc on 2014 Aug 08, 08:31:11
Quote from: Limelight on 2014 Aug 08, 02:46:14

Edit: I got around this by making a copy of the .zip to my google drive account, and then downloading it from there.

That worked for me as well!  Thanks for the tip! ;)

Me too! Thank you so much!  :D

TaleGaze

It says there is no app that can open the mac version? Anyone know how to open it?

garrusfighter5555

some one please please please send me a LoE-Windows_32 2014-08-07 rc1.zip file i tried and tried but can't do it please   :c

Sunflower14

I am confused, is there a way to download the game without GOogle Drive?

KrystalClear

Is there something wrong with the ingame chat box?... no one is talking and my messages aren't coming up o.o

TaleGaze

So I downloaded the linux for mac but it says it can't find an app to open it with, how do I get it to open?

KrystalClear

Quote from: KrystalClear on 2014 Aug 08, 09:05:04
Is there something wrong with the ingame chat box?... no one is talking and my messages aren't coming up o.o

Posted that in the wrong place... my bad  X3

CyanSwirl182

Of course I forget to download the game yesterday  :c so now I'm waiting until Google Drive will actually let me download the game, if it even will, see you all in the game Sunday night I suppose  :P

PïkâWölf

whenever i click download for the 32 bit file it says "too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently." ok great now what. :l
Hey it's my dA! watch me c:
http://xxwoofehxx.deviantart.com/

LovieHats

Question: Does the game work on a Ubuntu?

Blitz Freeman

QuoteEdit: I got around this by making a copy of the .zip to my google drive account, and then downloading it from there.

Did it that way too. Thanks Limelight!  ^-^
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Wing

Can someone help? I have the game downloaded but how do I update it?

Cookie celestial

2014 Aug 08, 15:57:02 #32 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 16:01:53 by Cookie celestial
Quote from: zealous98 on 2014 Aug 08, 01:52:24
There's no torrent for a 64-bit version. :C

EDIT: And this link v
Quote from: A tree on 2014 Aug 08, 00:55:08
Windows 64
http://magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D81A1A546AB6F311A7FA5D19D2E3A3A42A7A13FC&dn=LoE-Windows_64%202014-08-07%20rc1.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

... leads to the main site. It's broken. e_e

Me too. I downloaded the game and it ask me to get a file called 'LoE-Windows-x64_Data'
So I go to....
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0BxOFrZEgMQzSZVBCU3htX1YxV1U
When I get there I click the at the bottom but it doesn't work saying, "Too many people have viewed the file..."
And the torrent.....Geesh where do I even start...

Post Merge

Quote from: Blitz Freeman on 2014 Aug 08, 10:37:13
QuoteEdit: I got around this by making a copy of the .zip to my google drive account, and then downloading it from there.

Did it that way too. Thanks Limelight!  ^-^

I tried doing that but it kept saying "You don't have permission to to remove items from public builds"
Can you help me please D:

BronyDash

I'm having a problem. When it last disconnected me, the pony maker must bugged and it says that "the pony is already on the server".

Hatsune Neko

QuoteSorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

DD:

Edit: I got around this by making a copy of the .zip to my google drive account, and then downloading it from there.

worked rather well
thanks =(^.^)=

Sharks2425

I Have a Question My Legends of equestrian game works fine, but two out of the four server That I see list don't let me in because they can't find its host and the other two are saying the player count is maxed out even though I see the player count dropping.
This is really confusing and I don't understand why it won't let me into the other two. My guess that there offline, but thats just me guessing.

littilea

I try to download the game and it says download interrupted every time I try to download the game.
is there any thing that can help solve this problem. I do have all the requirements for my computer.

:c

TwoSidedAngel

This may be in the wrong place but still.

Given the myriad of errors, bugs and the inability to dl the file problems due to traffic, etc..
Has there been any news along the lines of extending the open server period?
I would prefer not to write off the experience entirely simply because I cannot even move past the 'download the game' phase.

Being honest, I would prefer to be able to at least see the game and then proceed swiftly to zealous worship of even the ground you trot upon.

FlufflePuffin67

How do I download Legends of equestria? I see other people do it easily but i have been waiting 3 months and now it says i can but wont let me!!! D:  O: >:O :c >:/ ono :o

Go Up