Back in time RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2017 Jan 26, 12:54:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

2017 Jan 26, 12:54:25 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 26, 13:30:55 by Thundergirl
Sign up and OOC thread : http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16531.0

This RP is all about travelling back in time. You always wanted to go back in time and live with dinosaurs? Or you wanted to go in Roman empire years? Perhaps you want to be there in the Big Bang (impossible, I know)!If that is something you always wished to happen, then this is the right RP for you. The roleplay begins a few hours after the big bang, when everything started to have life. As the RP continues we go closer to present. I hope you understood, because I didn't know how to write it to be understandable  X3 .

In the begin your OCs do not look very (any) similar to what they really look like - like what happened IRL - , but as the time passes they become themselves, both in appearance and character. You don't have a problem with it, do you ?

Anyway, let's get this RP started!

Thunder Spin

2017 Mar 18, 11:33:24 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 18, 11:35:43 by Thundergirl
Iced was swimming into the deep seas of Australlia. She sees a big fish near her. As she is tiny, she swims quickly under a cave. The fish passes making lots of bubbles on his way. Iced swims outside and heads to her house. She didn't know who her parents were, so she used to live in a house, on her own. Iced didn't stay a lot inside the house, she mostly loved to go outside and play with her fish friends.

blue tornado

blue tornado(check signups for full bio)is floating with her wings yet zapping a dinosaur with her alicorn magic"help he is trying to eat me"she yells and points to the dino

Thunder Spin

((please put a fullstop somewhere))

Go Up