Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Lol, sorry Itty ><

Anyway, I'm DEFINITELY gonna be playing Cat Peach with the cat kart :3
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

I'll still probably be sticking with Baby Peach, myself ^^;
That is, until Isabelle dlc is released.

Rikaria

Oh, I should mention: Mercedez-Benz is holding a MK8 tourney starting tomorrow. Just find them like how you'd normally join Tournaments. It'll last until September 23. More info (as well as the North American details of the earlier-mentioned DLC) here.

Itty Bit

Eeeeh, who needs mercedes benz when you got Villager :P
There's been an update on the American Prices, and also a bonus of multi colored Yoshi's and Shy Guys!

These prices seem pretty darn good! I mean, for less than a quarter of the price, we are getting 50% more tracks than the main game came with!

Rikaria

Err... that was included in the link on my last post...

(I guess I should just grab the pics from the sources from now on, huh...)

Itty Bit

oh geeze, I guess I missed that ^^;
I just saw the original screenshots and didn't go much farther from there, heh

Rikaria

Well... anyway, I'll be playing MK8 quite a bit tomorrow, so hopefully I'll see some of you :D

EDIT: One of my races that took place in the tourney:

Jenzy

Oh wow. Even the map is displayed on the Highlights now... O:

Oh, and I had this moment earlier...

I luckily had DDP points to add on to the balance, so I'm happy :3

So you know who you're dealing with when you race with me...

My Stats and stuff...

Hope to see you somewhere in the races. My Nintendo Network ID is chainchomp7. Also, don't forget we have this~

[I probably still need to discuss with Itty about how the Time Frame will work. Just Friday Nights doesn't seem to work too well...]

I still don't really agree with Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach as separate characters,
unless they just combine them with Mario and Peach like the Yoshis and Shy Guys...

Rikaria

Since I've gotten back on playing MK8 again, I really would like doing a tourney. Granted, we all don't have to be on at the same time to place in rankings (yes, that's how tourney rules are apparently), racing against just CPU's would be pretty boring...

Itty Bit

Oh gosh, I keep forgetting to change the tourney times, sorry about that ><

I can set the time on a Saturday or Sunday, instead of just Friday~ ^^;
Though I don't know exactly what time it'll be able to start it... Preferable sometime late, since that's about when I get off work on the weekends...

But if anyone else has a say, I can always change it! Now that I'm more activley playing again hopefully I won't forget to like before, heh ^^;

Shadow Mare

Jenzy

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Aug 28, 12:15:19
Oh gosh, I keep forgetting to change the tourney times, sorry about that ><

I can set the time on a Saturday or Sunday, instead of just Friday~ ^^;
Though I don't know exactly what time it'll be able to start it... Preferable sometime late, since that's about when I get off work on the weekends...

But if anyone else has a say, I can always change it! Now that I'm more activley playing again hopefully I won't forget to like before, heh ^^;

I'd actually put the schedule of Daily from Noon - Midnight or something like that. Depends if you want it to be a community thing or an actual tournament.

Darn these schedules of school and work. It makes it hard to actually be able to participate.

I also wouldn't mind having us in a Friends Room though [which has the in-game Voice Chat, so whoever isn't shy to talk before races/doesn't have Skype, there's that option]

Itty Bit

I was actually thinking of making it sort of like a weekly tournament thing, but a community idea works too ^^;
We can also use the Miiverse thread for the group, too!

Rikaria

Metal Mario users, rejoice! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/09/b_dasher_is_speeding_onto_the_legend_of_zelda_x_mario_kart_8_dlc_pack

...I'm (half) kidding, by the way. But for those who don't get it,
Spoiler: show
In Mario Kart 7, Metal Mario users were usually seen with B Dasher.

Jenzy

Rikaria

One of the vehicles coming in the Legend of Zelda DLC--the Master Cycle:

(Source)

Jenzy

This is still the MARIO thread after all. And Captain Toad's part of the universe~

More MARIO KART 8 stuff below:

Some extra artwork for the Animal Crossing pack.

And B-Dasher footage!!

Rikaria

Spoiler: One of the returning tracks in MKDS... that returns again in MK8 • show

Spoiler: Comparison video • show
It'll play in normal speed at first, but the next part slows it down.

Shadow Mare

Itty Bit

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Oct 21, 23:07:36
Spoiler: One of the returning tracks in MKDS... that returns again in MK8 • show

Spoiler: Comparison video • show
It'll play in normal speed at first, but the next part slows it down.

Hmm, interesting that they are starting to bring back retro tracks they have already brought back before...
I guess it was kind of given, seeing as they were running out of tracks, but I sort of hope for the next game they would drop the whole "retro cups" in favor for just making all of the tracks new! I'd take 32 new tracks over 16 old and 16 new anyday ^-^

Go Up