Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Started growing a wide assortment of fruit in my town, now all I have to do is wait for a re-tail premium deal, and cash in (or bell in)

Chishio Kunrin

Well, I got it! My mom remembered she still had a gift card and she didn't have anything to use it for, so she let me use it to make the game cheaper for myself. :D

I already paid the down payment on my house, and I've donated some bugs and a few fossils to the museum! This is gonna be :3 so awesome!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

loveitloveitloveitloveitloveit!
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

TwilightNight

Someone just entered my town, wandered around, didn't respond to me saying "Hi" or "Hello?" and then left...

O_o Could she be a griefer?

Itty Bit

I live in Pooky! It's a wonderful town that will be known for having pink flowers everywhere!
I also have traps for anyone who dare steal my flowers C:

Chishio Kunrin

My town is called Caketon. X3 I couldn't really think of anything else.

CyanideInsanity

I took the cheap route and named my town after a game I had recently played; Inaba from persona 4.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Chishio Kunrin

I made a cupcake design for the town's flag. :3
And I'm using that "sample carpet" starter design (the one that looks like a checkerboard cookie) to lay out paths from my house to Re-Tail, the train station, and the town's bridge. I managed to get my house set up really close to all three of those, and the town hall isn't too far from the bridge.

I also set the rose design next to the rock in front of town hall because that's the rock that dropped bells when I hit it today. ovO

Also, is it really really true that flowers help grass grow back more quickly? O: I picked up all the flowers in my town and moved them to the dirt patches that my town started with, hoping the patches will grow grass more quickly.

KirbyFluttershy

I went with my usual town name, The Federation of Windurst from Final Fantasy XI and my town tune is a chocobo theme and as for the town flag, windurst flag design which i got the pattern from QR code by using the sewing machine at able sister's shop.

Not only the Magic Rocks can pop out money, but as i said in my tips, if you have a silver shovel, the magic rock can pop out ores as well when you're using the silver shovel.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Book Smarts

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jul 02, 18:04:00
I went with my usual town name, The Federation of Windurst from Final Fantasy XI and my town tune is a chocobo theme and as for the town flag, windurst flag design which i got the pattern from QR code by using the sewing machine at able sister's shop.

Not only the Magic Rocks can pop out money, but as i said in my tips, if you have a silver shovel, the magic rock can pop out ores as well when you're using the silver shovel.

Mine's named Besaid (FFX)  :3
Final Fantasy games have great town names

KirbyFluttershy

I got my 1st golden tool of the game and it took me around 33 balloons or more just to get it. despite the matters of getting silver slingshots and balloon furniture set.

Chishio Kunrin

Aaaand I can't remember how to get my friend code. :P Wow.

Well, I've discovered that the stuff like buried stuff, the money rock, and probably the shells are all renewed at 6 AM.
Also, I got my first gem/ore/whatever! I hit a rock, and it broke, leaving an amethyst. Surprised the daisies outta me. O:

Blues-Music

Heres a tip:Buy two shovels  , and burry one. Then wait for about a day , and dig it back up.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 03, 08:57:13
Heres a tip:Buy two shovels  , and burry one. Then wait for about a day , and dig it back up.

I completely forgot about that. :I I did that in, I think, City Folk.

GlassMirror

When I get my ACNL game, Imma name my town Chikara (Japanese name for power)! 0:)

Starfly

Since my birthday and City Folk, I've been playing this game non-stop! Isabelle is such an adorable secretary  ^-^

Also, I don't think it's possible to get a golden shovel by burying it anymore. You have to:
Spoiler: show
Buy 50 bags of fertilizer from the garden store, then talk to Leif to get it.

Also, Novaton's native fruit is the apple.  :]
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

Chishio Kunrin

I'm still waiting to get the garden store. DD: Some flowers are dying, and a couple of the pear saplings I planted are dying too.

FakeSmile

I just got my café today. :)
Spoiler: show

This game is so much fun and worth the wait.
My town is called PearHill and the native fruit is Pears.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 03, 08:57:13

That doesn't work in this Game, New Leaf. Golden Tools are in different conditions to obtain them except for slingshot (which I just posted the screenshot) and as well as the golden watering can.

Go Up