League of Legends

Started by PonyGone, 2012 Mar 20, 01:35:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PonyGone

Any LoL players? Kinda want to start a Clan/ranked team.
Any one interested?
User name's PorygonL :]
http://pastebin.com/u/PonyGone
Im a writer on /mlp/  for the AiE threads :)

Ozzy

I am yet to give this game a try but I have been tempted, maybe somtime I'll hop on and check it out

Deviant

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Mar 20, 02:19:59
I am yet to give this game a try but I have been tempted, maybe somtime I'll hop on and check it out

Looks like i'm not the only one who never played it.
Guess i'll give it a try in the weekend, heard great things about it :]

Papyrus

I have not played in awhile. However, this is because I had no one to play with (I dislike pub teams, 3 or more randoms). A pity too, I loved the game.

If you want to start up a team/clan I would be happy to re-download and get all my account info back. I enjoy playing as Sona very much. I also saw a few others on IRC who play. Might ask in there sometime too?

Just as a disclaimer, I am probably rusty. But nothing like trial by fire to re-learn the ropes, eh?

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Mar 20, 02:19:59

If nothing else, I would recommend trying it. It is a fun game, excluding the people who are prone to whining.

Skardan

only when it's on the western european server x3
If you are on the same server add me if you want to. Name is Skardan^^

oh btw. I love this game! :D
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

im playing on eu west servers.
i usualy jungle during my games or go mid, becuase im not suited for top or bot lane:P
but im lvl 30 with 220wins+ just for info
and im looking into doing ranked soon, but i need some more experience.

anyway, feel free to add me: snarfgsnor

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Book Smarts

Finally got it for the mac but my fps shrinks to nothing around the end game, I move at 1 fps by the last few minutes of play

RainbowTank

I play on NA servers add me
priDe Canadian

See you on! :D

Des Monty

Lvl 30 1938 ELO player, been playing for quite some time. My IGN is Styx, send me a friend invite if you'd like to play some time.

Secret

You might want to mention which server you play on. ^-^

It's a fun game but with a somewhat big learning curve for new players to the MOBA genre, or at least it was for me when I started.

Currently on around 1050 wins, not really been playing any ranked yet this season so my ELO is low, currently just trying to master more champions and roles to take into ranked really (mid, top and support being ones that I am currently really comfortable with, mid being the strongest of the 3 though).

Des Monty

Oh, you're right. I play on the NA servers.

Shutterfly

The name is Salibur for anyone who plays on NA servers.

Nala Valor

When I have a better computer, yes

snarfgsnor

why isnt there anyone on european servers? :(
or am i compltetley alone? :(

well i usually jungle. becuase thats my place style in my ranked team ^^

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Book Smarts

I really wish my computer didn't stink at running it and my internet wouldn't make it unplayable.

I usually play with Nasus, Cassiopia, or Brand

Secret

Hecarim is best pony champion.

0:03

Quote from: LoL WikiHecarim's joke, "Suffering is magic," is a reference to the TV show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, created by Lauren Faust.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Hecarim_the_Shadow_of_War/SkinsTrivia

http://hewhoerasesmost.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Hecarim-Suffering-Is-Magic-297053313

Book Smarts

Haha, thats so cool, I'll have to give him a try

Skardan

I played Hecarim... oh my god I failed so hard DD:
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Book Smarts

Yeah, probably going to be failing with him too, I'm a range person who likes to nuke from afar

Skardan

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Apr 22, 00:44:43
Yeah, probably going to be failing with him too, I'm a range person who likes to nuke from afar

Caitlyn!  <3
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Go Up