Legends of Equestria Attending Ohayocon!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Nov 29, 11:53:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Dec 01, 19:29:56
what stress test? Today?
did I missed something?

No you haven't, we just think that the announcement is a Stress test, It hasn't happened yet but the general consensus is that it's coming.
I'l put an additional 30 into the pot

Perry The Pony

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Nov 30, 21:34:00
Quote from: Perry The Pony on 2013 Nov 30, 21:17:33
Since most of the forum community is under the age of 18 there will be no gambling of any kind.  This includes taking bets on what is being announced soon.

Well aren't you a party killer D:

It is my job.

phirenor

2013 Dec 02, 01:13:38 #22 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 02, 09:28:58 by phirenor
Quote from: Perry The Pony on 2013 Dec 02, 00:16:48
Since most of the forum community is under the age of 18 there will be no gambling of any kind.  This includes taking bets on what is being announced soon.

It is my job.

Your irrelevant is argument. Waka Waka Waka. lol  x3

I'm really can't wait! This panel will be EPIC. Totally.

Joylight

So you DON'T want the monies? Ok. I'll take back my allowance.

Yay. Although, I'm still curious on how this'll turn up.

Ramisha

Me too...I hope it's a stress test.... but a pony creator expansion is fine too!  lol

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm just waiting for LoE to attend a con that takes place in Boston so it'd be close enough for me to attend... NY or Albany could work too...
I'm back

Howitzer

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Dec 02, 13:18:25
I'm just waiting for LoE to attend a con that takes place in Boston so it'd be close enough for me to attend... NY or Albany could work too...
This is the first convention that is in the same region as me, but still not close enough
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Brave Winter

I hate waits.  :I
I hope that is good news on the development of the game.

Ramisha

It's the next week! What is the announcement???  O: I'm so impatient

sammym07

Quote from: Perry The Pony on 2013 Dec 02, 00:16:48

It is my job.

:3 We were just joking! At least I was....X3

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Syphor

Actually guys it's only the 4th, tomorrow will have been a week from when it was posted.  So from tomorrow on, the announcement should be up.  Please don't open-server weekend, I have to work :(
I used to hate MLP, now I don't.  Who cares what others think, they are just weak minded.  Bronies have conventions, what do haters have?

Howitzer

Quote from: Syphor on 2013 Dec 04, 18:16:50
Actually guys it's only the 4th, tomorrow will have been a week from when it was posted.  So from tomorrow on, the announcement should be up.  Please don't open-server weekend, I have to work :(
that was posted on the 29th, a Friday. Tomarrow will be a Thursday.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Syphor

Quote from: Howitzer on 2013 Dec 04, 19:40:37

I did the math! Oh wait I was counting the 29th...
I used to hate MLP, now I don't.  Who cares what others think, they are just weak minded.  Bronies have conventions, what do haters have?

sammym07

lol

Post Merge

Quote from: Syphor on 2013 Dec 04, 20:53:00
Quote from: Howitzer on 2013 Dec 04, 19:40:37

I did the math! Oh wait I was counting the 29th...

I can't turn this around

DungeonWolves

I wonder if that special announcement might have to do with something about the pony creator? Maybe there are new features to it! Or maybe the special announcement is about when the game is finally coming out, or quite possibly it might be that stress test everypony is talking about, I wonder  ^-^

Ramisha

I don't wanna be annoying....
But I'm so impatient! I think it's been a week, what is it what is it what is it? *-*

sammym07

Anouncment...crap I spelled tht wrong. XD

I can't turn this around

VixellSnipez

oh boy its the end of the week almost. I wonder what the announcement is  :o

Syphor

It has been a week, so yeah it should be soon everypony.  In the mean time, check out some artists and animator brony/pegasisters or go to chat and talk with fellow MLP fans.

zoubida

hello everypony
I do not speak English very well so I ask you a question about the game is the following:
the game will be available weekends or have to wait until January 24

Go Up