[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

Possibly. One night, I had a dream...I heard voices around me...one of them mentioned something about capturing and using me...like I was needed for something. I'm not sure what, but I do know that I must do whatever I can in my power to ensure I DO NOT get caught. Who knows? Whatever they need me for, it's likely to put everypony in danger.

Peace Keeper

In that one night. Seems it may be the work of somepony. Have you spoke to Princess Luna? If anypony knows of dreams, it is her.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Well, I'll need to get a good chance to ask her, and-- *clock chimes, signaling it being time for sleep*

Octavia got up, and was just about to reply, when she realized something. Since Loyal had saved her life, the least she could do was a favor for him. She decided she would consider allowing Loyal to sleep in her bed, as well. Plus, he'd need somepony to  wake him up in case he had another nightmare.

Peace Keeper

Octavia continues to play her cello downstairs.

Inside Loyal's dream, a presence is being made. In his dream, a moon shines onto him like a spotlight. Descending from the moon is a figure of a pony. Not just any pony, but an alicorn pony. A blue pony flies down and upon closer look turns out to be the princess of the night. Princess Luna appears in front of Loyal.

Hello Loyal. I have heard of your sleep disturbances, and I am here to help.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

(Peace, sooner or later, Octi and Loyal will unknowingly cuddle, darn it! You missed the chance for Octi to get into bed WITH Loyal! XD)

Yes....I do have some issues...there's this mysterious darkness that keeps pursuing me in dreamland AND in reality...do you have any idea what it could be...? It worries me...

Peace Keeper

*-Hehe don't worry. I'll work it up to a different surprise soon. :]
*-Also sorry for being super late. Took me longer than expected. Also spent so much time rendering a video took me 8 hours to finish.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hmm... I do not know. I have seen these darkness just as you dreamed earlier, but I have no knowledge as to what these are. In due time, I may find the answer. Best hopes that it will be soon enough. It is my duty to watch over ponies who sleep.

PinkiePieHugs

They seem to want me for something, but I'm not sure what. If I'm captured though, it might put everypony in danger...what should I do?

Peace Keeper

I am not sure. I have a guess, but it may not be the correct answer. It may be because of your newly acquired alicorn magic. Only those worthy become alicorns, and I feel the darkness is willing to control you to take advantage of the magic. My other guess may be from your past that continue to haunt you till this day. In any case, those are my guesses, and I cannot be very certain until I can find the answer to what this darkness really is. Until then, keep yourself well. I'll be watching over. Have a good rest.

She begins to flap skyward up to the moonlight continuing to look down to Loyal in his dream.

PinkiePieHugs

The ground began to shake, meaning Loyal was waking up.

As soon as Loyal was awake, he felt  something firmly wrapped around him...he looked up, and blushed when he saw Octavia asleep on the bed with him, hugging him.

Uhm..

Peace Keeper

Octavia is asleep soundly on her bed. It is very interesting to see Octavia sleeping with one front hoof wrapped around Loyal somehow.

Even as Loyal said um, Octavia was still asleep soundly.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal attempted to sloooowly slip out of Octavia's grip without waking her..

Peace Keeper

Octavia was still sleeping, without any change in her breathing. She hasn't even turned or twitched in any way.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal managed to slip out of her hoof, and got out of bed. He looked back, and smiled. Octavia looked so adorable sleeping like that...

He headed downstairs and decided to return the favor by making breakfast for her....his famous omelets. He got got out a chef's hat and apron and got to work.

Peace Keeper

Octavia began to twitch a bit, takes a deep breath, and peeks an eye out. She notices Loyal had disappeared. She became concerned as to what may have happened to Loyal since he does have the curse to worry about. She decides to get up and stretch a bit. She walks by and looks to Vinyl's door, seeing her snoring on her... DJ. She nods with a smile looking up and continues to walk down stairs still searching for Loyal. She rubs her eyes to clear her vision more. She then decides to enter the kitchen wondering if he is looking for something to eat.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal hears Octavia entering the kitchen Good morning, sleeping beauty! I already have breakfast made. I do hope you like omelets.

Peace Keeper

Octavia is relieved that Loyal is doing well and is cooking. She find herself confused and then sees the omelet. She is quite surprised and walks in.

Hello Loyal. I am surprised you are doing well. And um... I thank you for the omelet. Looks delectable to be honest.

PinkiePieHugs

Thank you. Trust me, it's more delicious than it looks. Loyal noticked Vinyl hadn't gotten up yet. Err....should I go get Vinyl? I made one for her, too..

Peace Keeper

Octavia prepares to eat, but before that, she answers to Loyal.

Yes please. She should learn not to stay up late. She usually sleeps until the sun reaches the middle of the sky. And with me finally finished, she comes down looking for something to eat. It is an enygma to live, but she can be quite supportive, being helpful at times.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal nodded in understanding, and headed up the stairs. He quickly found Vinyl's room, decorated with DJ discs and spotlights.

Vinyl was asleep on the turntable, snoring.

Loyal approached the DJ, and gently nudged her. Vinyl...wakey wakey...

Peace Keeper

Vinyl stops snoring and moves her head up. She is still wearing her famous glasses and looks around stretching a bit. She looks around and first thing she sees is Loyal. She gives another stretch and a yawn. She waves to Loyal a good morning and begins to trot out of her room to go downstairs.

Go Up