Now Recruiting: Concept Artists, 3D Modelers and 2D Artists!

Started by Liska, 2013 Mar 08, 17:35:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KireiameJin

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Mar 14, 22:32:40
Quote from: CyanPiRex on 2013 Mar 14, 22:22:58
I've sent my letter to Princess Celes- er... Whoever should receive it. How long do we wait for a response?  ^-^

it may vary per who you submitted it to, if you are selected they will get in contact with you, if not they will not contact you back
just keep an eye on your email or messages on here I would assume

Hum... but if they do not contact you back, then how do you know if they recived the message properly?  o.O , i mean, they should send somekind of answer, just to make ppl know that they were not selected or something  :I
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Book Smarts

I'm almost done with my reason for wanting to be a part of Public Relations  :3

CyanPiRex

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Mar 15, 18:51:52
I've sent my letter to Princess Celes- er... Whoever should receive it. How long do we wait for a response?  ^-^

it may vary per who you submitted it to, if you are selected they will get in contact with you, if not they will not contact you back

Hum... but if they do not contact you back, then how do you know if they recived the message properly?  o.O , i mean, they should send somekind of answer, just to make ppl know that they were not selected or something  :I

Exactly!  :D
I do art, guys!

DeviantArt: http://pi-rex.deviantart.com/

McSleuthburger

Spoiler: show
Quote from: CyanPiRex on 2013 Mar 15, 19:55:39

but you have to realize that the team leaders are not sitting around all day waiting for responses from people, many of us have other commitments like school and jobs, some people may not have time to sit down and type a response back to each person that applied (again this may differ from team leader / position that is available)

just make sure that is was sent to the correct address and Im sure it will be reviewed by the apporpriate people
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Billow Pillow

Basically the best course of action is just to be patient.  It's as they say "patience is a virtue" plus it's a good trait to have.  Also there have been members in the past that had to wait around 1 - 3 months before they got their answer.  So, it could be worse.   :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

KireiameJin

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Mar 15, 22:11:06
Quote from: CyanPiRex on 2013 Mar 15, 19:55:39

but you have to realize that the team leaders are not sitting around all day waiting for responses from people, many of us have other commitments like school and jobs, some people may not have time to sit down and type a response back to each person that applied (again this may differ from team leader / position that is available)

just make sure that is was sent to the correct address and Im sure it will be reviewed by the apporpriate people

I was thinking more in something like having 2 predefinied messeges, 1 for the ones that are chosen, and 1 for the ones that are not chosen, then you just need to copy/paste the text and reply the mail, it can take around 30 seconds and you can still dedicating the time you need to valorate the work of all the ppl that applied  ^-^  .

Don't know, just my opinion, but i think that way ppl could be kind more "relaxed" knowing that their emails arrive correctly and if they are not reciving a response because they were not chosen or because the email actually never arrived  :I

And of course i realize developing team is formed by volunteers and they have their lives and duties, it's just i may be figuring bad how many applies each team is reciving, i'm guessing a number of 20-30 applications for each category, not sure if i'm right  X3

Rissian

Some email services have a receipt that gets auto sent to repliers telling them their email has arrived, of course this wouldn't work for people who already applied but it's something that could help if future teams wanted more people for next time when they ask us to apply. I'm not sure how you set one up myself as I just read about it. But yeah it's some kind of automated reply that simply says your email has arrived at it's destination.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Mar 15, 22:44:27
Some email services have a receipt that gets auto sent to repliers telling them their email has arrived, of course this wouldn't work for people who already applied but it's something that could help if future teams wanted more people for next time when they ask us to apply. I'm not sure how you set one up myself as I just read about it. But yeah it's some kind of automated reply that simply says your email has arrived at it's destination.

It would also send a message back if the email was not received  ^-^

.tersa

Oh boy, another thing I'd like to do but I'm not 'old enough' for by a few months  =P

Good luck to everyone who applied! I hope you guys will help get this game along, very excited for it  :)
Vivo ut serviam.

Jenzy

Eeyup. I still await my response...

It says it has sent, though I sent mine as a Reply.

Not sure if I was supposed to send an entirely new e-mail. :s

PrincessButton

Well, I just sent in my own application, I sincerely hope that I am not applying too late. I wish I wouldn't seen this topic sooner so I could get a jump on it. Better late than never though!  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

tehflah

Yeah, I hope it's not too late as well. I've been thinking hard about applying all week and am going to make the plunge here in a few minutes. Gotta write up the applications and update some galleries though so it might be a few hours!  lol

Is it okay to apply to more than one branch by the way? Nothing on the form says you can't!  X3

Sea Foam

Just sent in my application.
I too am a little worried about it being a bit late.   >A<

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Julius

Only worry about being late after they say they're not taking applications anymore. lol
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 16, 05:02:29

Also, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to add additional information.

I was told (not by Anya) that I might need to add more info... >.<

Julius

Purr~

KireiameJin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 16, 21:11:45
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 16, 05:02:29

Also, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to add additional information.

I was told (not by Anya) that I might need to add more info... >.<

Yeah dude, just relax  ^-^

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

I've had a lot of experience in promoting events at my school. I'm 15 though... DD: Anyway, good luck everybody. I've met so many nice and talented people here so I am sincerely hoping that some of them make it.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Parry.Panda

I sent in my application email thingy as soon as i saw it on the site (even though im new to the site) I didn't know it was too late to apply? Is it? if so i guess it cant be helped.

Go Up