Jerry Springer+Bronies=Nothing but trouble

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Aug 07, 12:06:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 09, 17:46:39
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 09, 15:04:17Fox news is the most hated news channel , and they insulted us.

FOX News baselessly insult a lot of things. Them insulting us shouldn't mean a thing.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 09, 17:44:12Honestly, is no one in America professional anymore?

Nope.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 09, 17:44:12It feels like the only safe place bronies in America can go to be interviewed on TV would be like.... Oprah.

Too bad Oprah ended that show. We're not safe in the media anymore.
*Cough* CNN *Cough*.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 09, 17:44:12
Ok, so, I actually don't really know anything about Jerry Springer. Guessing I don't want to?

And when I said I wish people would actually interview bronies here, I didn't mean in a way that'll make us look bad. DD: I want an interview like they did in Sweden - professional! Honestly, is no one in America professional anymore? Be nice, ask questions that aren't loaded, and try to find out the truth. It feels like the only safe place bronies in America can go to be interviewed on TV would be like.... Oprah.

It would be cool if an average Brony got to be interviewed, but that's not going to happen unless we get insulted at some point.

Oh and someone said something about Oprah ending her show. That's true, but instead she has her own channel now.

Weatherboy1

Tara

2012 Aug 11, 00:28:33 #23 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 11, 00:33:09 by Tara
The people who go on Jerry Springer are just actors and they're going to make the fanbase look really, really bad lol. I swear they're going to bring in really fat red necks or something with... peculiar personalities.

The morons who take that show seriously will definitely judge us more after that.

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Aug 10, 07:52:16
I don't know who he is

http://www.youtube.com/user/jerryspringershow1?feature=results_main
I have no idea what the cutie mark of my ponysona should be yet, because in the real world I still have no idea what my passion is. :P

Go Up