The servers are now open for testing!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 00:04:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mysty Breeze

got a msg that said inform server admin if I see again
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

Moonstar100

2015 Jan 24, 08:56:54 #81 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 12:32:35 by LaptopBrony
Wooo I'm so happy :D Right now I'm downloading the game WOOO! ^-^

[move]:D[/move]

Do not spam emotes please

FlameWolf100

It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

CMC Scootaloo

Why is there only one server? It isn't enough for all the players that want to play the game, it's already full.
Can you please add more servers? That is urgently needed. Especially after we couldn't play so long due to those dumb attackers. :l
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

FlameWolf100

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Jan 24, 09:00:31
Why is there only one server? It isn't enough for all the players that want to play the game, it's already full.
Can you please add more servers? That is urgently needed. Especially after we couldn't play so long due to those dumb attackers. :l
I know I'm trying to go on but it's full I really want to play. Please add more servers! DD:
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

DarkSpectre

Give 'em time, DDoS attacks aren't always easy to deal with. I'm happy that the website is up and running again. For a while I thought it was just because we all hugged it and the game server too hard. I'm sure that once this day gets further along and they are sure that they won't get downed again, they will get working on more servers for us.

Free Hugs!

Edgus

Wow, I actually eventually managed to get to character creation. Created a pony, while doing this face.  :3 It loaded up a screen with Canterlot on it, but I couldn't see my or anyone's character. It just shown me a side-view of it. No UI shown up too. Well, at least I managed to get somewhere. Happy I've got to at least create a character.

Smudge Proof

2015 Jan 24, 09:23:32 #87 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 09:28:50 by Smudge Proof
EDIT: Apparently game client doesn't like punctuation in passwords. Now only the servers is full (ping n/a)

Can't log in, say username or password might be incorrect :X

DarkSpectre

Cantermore's a bit iffy right now, I'd say avoid it for now if possible. Too much getting stuck on aerial view for me.

Free Hugs!

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2015 Jan 24, 09:26:01
Cantermore's a bit iffy right now, I'd say avoid it for now if possible. Too much getting stuck on aerial view for me.

Your banner is awesome on so many levels...
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

CMC Scootaloo

2015 Jan 24, 09:52:27 #90 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 09:54:38 by CMC Scootaloo
Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2015 Jan 24, 09:08:24
Give 'em time, DDoS attacks aren't always easy to deal with. I'm happy that the website is up and running again. For a while I thought it was just because we all hugged it and the game server too hard. I'm sure that once this day gets further along and they are sure that they won't get downed again, they will get working on more servers for us.

Yeah, I figured already, but still. The server can't handle all those players. We need more of them.
If they don't add more server, it doesn't really make a difference to the DDos attacks. It always adds up to it that we can't play then.

Quote from: Edgus on 2015 Jan 24, 09:19:41
Wow, I actually eventually managed to get to character creation. Created a pony, while doing this face.  :3 It loaded up a screen with Canterlot on it, but I couldn't see my or anyone's character. It just shown me a side-view of it. No UI shown up too. Well, at least I managed to get somewhere. Happy I've got to at least create a character.

The same happens for me too. ono I try to make a new pony now and to get over the Cloudsdale route and then I go to Ponyville through the Heartlands.
I don't want to risk to enter Canterlot right now, especially if it's true what DarkSpectre says, that it only affects Canterlot.

Edit: It works! New servers, Levade and Europa! Thanks so much, dev team! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

LostSanity

So... are the servers working or not? I don't see the staff posting/updating on the situation...
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Autumn_Heart

Here's my problem, I got on the airship to Cantermore from Cloudopolis and It kept me at that overhead city view so long, I thought it crashed, so I restarted it. Now I'm having the same problem every time I try to get back on, exept back in cloudopolis.

Pillowmane

So, I played for a little bit before the DDoS attack happened a little before 1am, but now I can't seem to get back in?

Every time I try, I get stuck at just the overview of Cloudsdale. I can't do anything, I can't see any other ponies, I can't even see my pony. I cannot see a chat box and the Escape button doesn't do anything, so I have to Alt+f4 out of the game. I've even tried to remake my pegasus. It doesn't work either. Help?

Dandaru

Only Ponyville working, not the mines, not Cloudsdale not Canterlot. After trying to connect like 40 times, now this...TT.TT

TheFawn

I have an issue, like many of you.
I make a character, it loads, then I can't get into the world. It'll give me a side view then play music and do nothing.

Help?

Ellii

LostSanity

I'll just keep asking until I'm answered I guess.

Are the servers working? Yes or No?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

redflamesx

2015 Jan 24, 12:09:20 #97 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 12:34:34 by LaptopBrony
Logging in isn't working for me. "The remote server returned an error: (503) server unavailable" PLEASE HELP MEEEE D:

Please do not spam emotes

Greyscaleisme

I'm getting in!!! :3

Post Merge

Hmmm, aerial view of Cantermore. Nice, but I want to play....
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Pillowmane

Please fix the Mines! And Cantermore, and Cloudopolis.. Basically anything aside from Ponydale! I need to get more bits! DD:

Go Up