The introduction of my (OC) to equestria!!

Started by J_Brony1155, 2019 Jul 03, 01:05:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

J_Brony1155

2019 Jul 03, 01:05:04 Last Edit: 2019 Jul 04, 22:42:23 by J_Brony1155 Reason: correcting some mistakes/fixing errors.
Hello,
Let me start off by saying that my characters name comes from a hotwheels car I named... Hot lemon as a kid funny right who would ever thought that name would actually become something other than a toy car from when I was a child.
The car had a yellow body with red flames running down the hood i know what you are thinking (how lame right!) but i was a kid and thought it was something cool at the time and i still think it is cool to this day never thought that name would lead to anything else other then a car.

Name of character: Hot Lemon.
Race: Pegasus.
Hometown: Cloudopolis. (Yes the beautiful, wild, and wonderful city of Cloudopolis!)
Current location: Anywhere in Equestria!
special talent: Medical Talent. (Hey! that is the talent I chose.)
Colors of mane and tail: Blonde with orange (like flames) mohawk for the mane, And blonde with orange(again like flames) for the tail.
Color of eyes: Red-ish brown with a little bit of yellow thrown into the mix.
Color of body: Red (along with having a lemon for a cutie mark yes an actual lemon!)
Likes: Having fun, being with friends, combat, training in my medical profession, RP-ing (when i have the opportunity) jokes and really silly terrible but delightful puns, parties, food, just all around having fun throughout Equestria!
Dislikes: spiders, ignorant stuck up people (but who likes those anyway!) and the level 65 dragon in the dragons den uggggghhhh that thing takes forever to take down! (but hey it is still fun to fight even if it is complicated.)

Back story: (yes now a small but sort of long back story about my characters bio.)
My name is Hot lemon I grew up and was raised in Cloudopolis by my parents my mom and my dad, My mom is a Pegasus who worked at the weather factory but she now studies cloud formations in the Neighterlands and is very proud of her life's work.
My dad is/was a Pegasus too he was a combat pone, and a heck of a combat pone from the stories my mom has told me he was in the Cloudopolis army during the great changeling war. my dad never returned home after the war was over and has never been found so we are not sure what happened?
My mom and I will always meet up in the Crystal kingdom or in Cloudopolis if she decides to come home for a weekend I plan one day to visit her in the Neighterlands or perhaps wherever her work carries her to in the future.

Yes I am a trained medical pone (currently working on my medical talent) and i dream one day of becoming a doctor to help other pones throughout Equestria I already hold a vast knowledge of medicine and medicinal practices. (only with my character in equestria i could never make for a very good doctor in real life.)

My mom wanted me to follow in my dad's footsteps and become a combat pone but nope not for me i went to flight school for starts with that career of being a combat pone! surprising that I did try to follow in his footsteps. But then something hit me one day( hey! it's a figure of speech nothing actually hit me.) but i decided to become a medical pone instead and who knows where the future might take me.

I think that is enough for my back story for now anyways!
I hope this is a good introduction for my (OC) into the equestrian history books (to sort of speak) well that is all for now.

"I don't know what went wrong..." ~Derpy~

Go Up