Collectible Badge Center/Nintendo Badge Arcade (3DS family)

Started by Rikaria, 2014 Dec 17, 00:57:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Collectible Badge Center, which was originally released in Japan only, is being released overseas under the name Nintendo Badge Arcade. It's a free-to-start app where you can win badges from playing crane games. The badges can then be used to decorate your 3DS's HOME Menu (including folders). There are also some badges that can launch certain software like Miiverse or System Settings, among others.

Although the app gives you free plays when you first start it, the rest can only be earned via a once-a-day Practice Game; you can also real life money (via eShop funds) to get 5 additional plays. Also, the badges change daily with some being time-exclusive.

It's something you can honestly spend only a few minutes of your time each day, so there's no harm in getting it. Just be careful not to pay for unnecessary plays...

Spoiler: Original post • show
Please note that this is currently Japan only, but it may be coming out overseas at a later date. Anyway, some videos!

Introduction (mute if you don't wanna put up with a somewhat annoying voice, though I doubt a lot of you can understand Japanese anyway X3):

First look (feel free to mute as well):

Now, I have no idea if it actually costs anything (real life money or Play Coins), but there will probably be more info concerning that soon. Anyway, what's your thoughts?
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

cloudwilk

I couldn't help but keep watching just to see the rabbits expressions XD

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Rikaria

Reviving this because this has now been released in North America under the name Nintendo Badge Arcade. Europe will get it November 13.

Search for "badge" in the eShop if you can't find it right away.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Go Up