Hello Equestria! :)

Started by Magicphobic, 2018 Dec 17, 16:16:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Magicphobic

Hello!

You guys can call me Magic, or Revils is another screen name I go by.

I'm new to LoE but I'm loving it so far! It's actually really fun as I'm starting to settle in and understand it, and I love any game that lets me make my OC accurately to some degree.

I got into MLP a bit later in the series, just started watching it on Netflix one day and because of that I'm normally a season behind or so as I need to wait for it to hit Netflix to watch it. I also like Equestria Girls, didn't at first but the writing has gotten better so the concept has grown on me and I think I may like it more than the ponies just because I'm not really into furry characters so EG lets me have the characters and personality without the animals. I still do like the ponies though.

My fave character is Discord followed up by Rainbow Dash, thought I don't really dislike any of the main cast of characters at all, just some minor characters I think I've had distaste with, like Chancellor Neighsay from the more recent seasons.

I have an OC and I do art sometimes, I also like RP so I might set up some art threads and an OC page soon. Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

I found this game from looking for games similar to Ponytown, which, while charming, is just a large chat room really and there's not much to do. I appreciate LoE being an actual game.

Have a nice day everyone!
"Chaotic Neutral in case you're wondering."

Noodle Script

Hello Magic,

I'm pleased to read that you like the game.

I'm also watching MLP on Netflix and I'm also a bit behind. Also, I live in Germany, so I only get the episodes a bit later, because they are first released in the US and later in Germany.

I started to watch the series, because I read on a writer's website that My Little Pony has round, well-developped characters. Also, I'm not really into films others would probably consider more "suitable" for my age. I know that some people would consider my tastes to be "childish". I don't like bad endings, so I think My Little Pony, which I trust to continue to be a light-hearted show, is good for me.

Unlike you, I like talking colorful animals, maybe because they are not human. I'm a bit shy around humans I don't know.

Being Chaotic Neutral, it's no wonder that Discord is your favourite character. Rainbow's rather wild nature also makes her kind of chaotic, but being loyal is a Lawful trait, so I don't really know where to put her in the DnD grid (No flame war, please. I have never tried it out, but I read on TVTropes that discussing where certain characters are in the DnD alignment grid is flame bait).

Also, I think it is difficult to like Chancellor Neighsay, especially because of the way he talked about non-ponies.

I'm also pleased to read that you like RP. I like to play at the Sweet and Elite: Meet and Greet roleplaying Adventure events. If you haven't tried that out, I can recommend it to you. I also want to tell you that Spring Strudel and gray haze are really nice ponies. They really helped me getting into the game.

I don't really dare to play in the forum RPs yet, since I don't know whether my character is well-developped enough. Currently, I play at the Adventure style events, because they have a set plot and I hope I can develop my character during the sessions.

Go Up