STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Upon entering the black hole has completely vanished  with the pieces of the ruins collapsing on top of it. Somewhere else the same looking blackhole has opened up sending all of its occupents outside of it landing onto the ground of an unfamiliar area. Zeal looked down at to see that there was snow that reached up by at least 6 inches with a rocky terrain and the air had seemed to be thinner than usual despite their being a stronger draft than at ground level.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Finally reappearing somewhere, Cheveyo looks around, starting to feel cold and shivering a bit. He can see his own breath in the form of colled condensed vapor and looks around to see rocks, but most of all, he can see they are somewhere at a high altitude being able to see most of the land. At first he did not know where he was until he started to notice the terrain of the lands below and it was all too familiar that they are still on the island, and they somehow teleported from the underground cavern all the way up. Least everyone is safe outside from the crumling temple.

I... r-really thank you for helping us escape... but... seems we are all now u-up on the mountain. It is very cold up here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

" I understand your disappointment, but...even I can fathom where these blackholes lead in such a short span of time."

He had began to look towards @Misty Fly @Odd One and @Julien999 to check the state they are in right now.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Odd One

Lollipop rubbed his head, having landed less than gracefully on his way out. After inspecting himself to make sure he wasn't hurt, he started to look around the area, quickly noticing the obvious drop in temperature and rise in altitude. His cart was in one piece as well, minus the one flimsy wheel. Once the initial shock of the situation wore off, he was ready for anything. So... What just happened?

LunarDusk

"A temple we currently were in had collapsed with us in it...or what would have been us in it had I not opened up the portal to escape."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

The bird did not follow the group into the portal.

Misty Fly

Marble : ugh..i been better...how did i even get here?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

The pony known as Zeal opened up a portal that has taken us up here in the mountain. What I find familiar is that it looked the same to that black hole at the meadows where you found it, Marble. I suppose that was some black hole spell. The fortune is we are all safe. Now... to get off of this mountain. Wait... where is the speaking bird?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"Its gone, it never entered the portal and is out there somewhere."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Odd One

Lollipop started to look worried, and he was. Both about the missing companion and the situation.
What are we going to do now?

Misty Fly

Marble : well find a way out of here cause i.m pretty sure we can't go back the same we came in...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I can only hope the bird is alright. Nothing much we can do. We have to find our way down.
Too cold to stay up here.

Chev looks around the mountain looking for some sort of path that will help the group down the hill. Most of the sides are very steep, with some being near straight vertical walls.

Misty Fly

Marble : i could climb down and check if it's safe
Magic...

Odd One

Lollipop was unsure about the act of climbing down. Are you sure that climbing down would be safe?

Peace Keeper

I am very sure it is never safe on uncharted paths. Take caution.

As he finished he felt a fist and felt the winds trying to topple him over but has a good footing to help him stand.

LunarDusk

Zeal only shook his head.
"Would staying put in high altitude be any safer?"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

If we can find warmth. I am cold as it is, and the sun is shining above us. The night will be much more terrible in the cold. *shivering*

Odd One

Lollipop looked down the mountain side, taking in the rather breathtaking scenery. If only it were breathtaking by being beautiful and not horrifying. If they could find a way to climb down that would be great, but given how steep it was, it would be nearly impossible for him to bring his cart, basically leaving them without any kind of food.
We better figure something out. I don't think we'll last too much longer up here.

Peace Keeper

I can certainly agree. Nothing we can stay warm or eat up here.
He have to find a safe way down.

Chev walks around looking for some kind of way to get down. Continuing to walk around their what feels flat enough area, he waves the the rest.
Seems there is a safe way down. Looks like a path that has been pony-made. Does not look natural. Let us get moving. I cannot bare this cold for very long.

He gives a small shiver when another small gust blew in which brought a very cold wind chill.

Julien999

((Back at it but...))

The vampony felt something outside but wasn't sure what it might be. A danger?

It is far enough and it's still day time so she prefers to sleep more longer, even if the sun will soon lower on the horizon.

Go Up