Slendermane is cannon.

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jan 12, 17:20:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

He looks like he could be a living mannequin. I mean, the mannequins Rarity uses are white and faceless.

One day, a mannequin wearing a suit at a clothing store just up and walked out. :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

So you're telling me the part that looks exactly like an ear is a suit? Yeah....no. If it was meant to be a suit it wouldn't have had the shape of an ear and maybe they would make the colour of the 'head' a different one from the BG. So far I see a black silhouette of a pony's head and a fandom that sees what it wants to see.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 04:06:57
So you're telling me the part that looks exactly like an ear is a suit? Yeah....no. If it was meant to be a suit it wouldn't have had the shape of an ear and maybe they would make the colour of the 'head' a different one from the BG. So far I see a black silhouette of a pony's head and a fandom that sees what it wants to see.

When you watch the white part in the gif, it moves with the black/shadowy part.

Night Pony

It may look like him but it doesn't prove that it's him. It can be anything and fandom just jumps to conclusion because 'omg slendie'.

Mad little Pony

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 04:06:57

Well I think your the only one not seeing it. and you obviously have no consept of proportion or prospective if you think that is an 'ear'. It's too low down behind the bush to be an ear of a pony and too big to be the ear of anything small enough to hide behind that part of the bush. And the head is a different colour to the BG the BG is green for Celestias sake and the head is white. I have even had non-brony friends that have never watched the show and have no interest in it see my picture and say 'Is that slenderman?!"

Night Pony

Can you prove that it's not something that followed them from the cave? Can't it be something with peculiar body pattern? Or you are concluding because it slightly resembles a suit and a pony and want more fan service?

Mad little Pony

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 11:11:45
Can you prove that it's not something that followed them from the cave? Can't it be something with peculiar body pattern? Or you are concluding because it slightly resembles a suit and a pony and want more fan service?
somthing tells me you wont be happy untill the artist comes out and admits that it is slendie ¬.¬

Night Pony

Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 11:19:23
somthing tells me you wont be happy untill the artist comes out and admits that it is slendie ¬.¬

Yes. Until then you're just guessing and assuming.

Mad little Pony

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 11:21:21

Well while your waiting for that, try not to be such a buzz kill for everyone else in the entire fandom that has working eyes.

Night Pony

Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 11:31:28

Well while your waiting for that, try not to be such a buzz kill for everyone else in the entire fandom that has working eyes.

Wow, just because I'm disagreeing doesn't mean I can't see.  :l

Somebeing

Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 11:31:28

Well have fun while your waiting for that. try not to be such a buzz kill for everyone else in the entire fandom that has working eyes

Fixed for rules :P Someone might be mad that it isn't slender man...

It doesn't seem to fit. There have been many chances for the show to incorporate characters into the show, and the chances of that happening is very, very low.

Notice the uneven cutout around it. A black suit has a white frame. Best thing to see it is as a joke or something by a member of the company.

If slender man was canon...I mean, little children watch this show too. Out of all the characters to add into the show, we're going to have a 8-tentacle beast that kills people/ponies.

It could be a pony wearing a suit, a beast, not a stalking being.

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

GlowingPony

lol it might not be slender it might be some one eles or juts a mistake because the animators are lazy some times and rush a seen   
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PUT A IMAGE IN ME SIGNATURE THANKS :)

blobking156

Quote from: GlowingPony on 2014 Jan 16, 15:43:41
lol it might not be slender it might be some one eles or juts a mistake because the animators are lazy some times and rush a seen

Hold it! there are a couple things that annoy me in this post. First, if it wasn't Slendy, who or what would it be? and second, I would have thought that any animator wouldn't make an error that big.

Night Pony

Well they went through the scariest cave in Equestria with tons of undefinable creatures. Who says that one or maybe two of them didn't follow the group?

R-Dash 5000

I didn't see the face before!!! I just saw the suit and thought that it was the head!!! I feel so dumb.  :P

GoldenTerrabyte

Sorry to nitpick here, but if you ponified the word Slenderman, shouldn't it be Slendermare? I just think it would make more sense than Slendermane. I hope I don't sound like a jerk here...
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 29, 05:13:15
Sorry to nitpick here, but if you ponified the word Slenderman, shouldn't it be Slendermare? I just think it would make more sense than Slendermane. I hope I don't sound like a jerk here...

But Slenderman is a man, not a woman. o.O And a mare is a girl pony.

GoldenTerrabyte

I know, but they break that rule all the time in MLP. Like how they said "Best mare" instead of "Best man". When it's normally supposed to be a boy.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 29, 07:31:48
I know, but they break that rule all the time in MLP. Like how they said "Best mare" instead of "Best man". When it's normally supposed to be a boy.

It would be weird if Twilight was her brother's Best Stallion, when she's a mare. lol

Go Up