PILLOWS EVERYWHERE!!

Started by Super sayian pony, 2016 Jan 20, 17:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

The title explains pretty much everything. But if you still dont know its about pillows :3

Ima let someone else start

SCIENCE!!

CyberFireIce

*Cyber throws a pillow at Gamepaw*
I will eat your cake while you sleep.

Gamepad

Game was busy laying in the corner, watching as pillow forts were erected and their ponies took control. Game was lucky he managed to get all the spare pillows near him and was a comfy soft bed, that he could barely waddle on.

However, his happiness was interrupted as he was hit by a powerful pillow, using his strong mouth the overweight wolf through a Spinning Pillow of Soft at the offensive pony.

Super sayian pony

*SSP was building his pillow fort, while others were throwing pillows*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby the cushion pony was standing at the top of her small pillow fort, watching as ponies already started throwing pillows. *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

CyberFireIce

Cyber merfs, and he gets pillow'd. "HEY!"

Super sayian pony

*Only In a few minutes SSP finished a giant castle made of pillows/

SCIENCE!!

CyberFireIce

Cyber runs up to SSP's fort, and knocks on the door. "Hey! Can I come in? I wanna see!"

Super sayian pony

"Come In!"
*SSP's door opened on its own, as if mechanisms were doing it*

SCIENCE!!

Luner Frost

however, while all this was going on, night, laying down on several of the pillows, and his cloak acting as a blanket, he just watched all the others as chaos began "hmmm, I wonder if discord would show up, he would make this interesting..." he said, giving a snicker at the thought.

Super sayian pony

// Ooh thanks for the Idea ovO

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby made a scrunchy face at the size of her fort. She jumped down from it and started collecting stray pillows.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Luner Frost

Gamepad

Game went back to his pile of pillows and covered himself in them, like a soft cuddly cocoon.

frío

Midawn Hides in her Pillow fort and tries not to burst out laughing lol
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby returns to her small fort and starts moving pillows and cushions, replacing them with the stray ones she collected. In a matter of minutes, her small fort became a well sized fort, complete with two floors. Happy with her bigger fort, Lullaby grabbed some more pillows and looked around, trying to decide who to throw one at.* Hmm...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*SSP threw a pillow down from his giant pillow fort*
"LOOK OUT BELOW!"

SCIENCE!!

Gamepad

Game made his way over to Saiyan's pillow fort and attempted to wiggle his way through the enterance. However, the large wolf only suceeded in causing the wall to collapse on top of him as it was like putting the circle block in a square hole.

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby saw all the commotion happening at Sayian's fort, so she walked over to it. She chuckled at the sight of a chubby wolf trying to get in.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Once the chubwolf broke the door to his fort, slowly but surely, started to fall apart*

SCIENCE!!

Go Up