Vinyl Scratch

Started by SaiyanSparkle, 2014 Feb 08, 11:01:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SaiyanSparkle

So theres been a rumor in season 4 Vinyl Scratch or (DJ-Pon3) will be getting a singing role? thoughts guys?  ^-^

HerpyDooves

I read the rumor on the wiki, but I don't know if they'll go as far as give a background pony a singing part. But if it's singing in the background (at a party or so), that'll be a bit more believable, but still not convincing, as she plays music that wouldn't really work with lyrics.

Chishio Kunrin

I dunno about that.
But back when they were talking about season 3 at panels, they mentioned a possibility of Rarity having a duet with another pony, who sounds like Octavia from the hints.

As I've said multiple times, I'm pretty sure that some of the episodes in season 4 were originally planned for season 3 before they had to cut season 3 in half.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MrEmu

I sadly don't think this'll happen, but I'd never be happier to be proven wrong! PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG!!!

VioletKnight

They should introduce her as a character first. Actually, I'd like it if more of the background ponies had bigger roles. We don't need a guest pony every week to move the plot.

R-Dash 5000

I wonder what Vinyl would sound like. In youtube, they made her sound a bit like a boy. But it matches her though.  :3

WalterWrap2000

Well, the rumor was false. D:
"We have a happy Spring, and Summer, and Fall. Can't Winter be happy too?" -Snowdrop

*crying forcefully* "Yes, Snowdrop. Yes it can." -Walter Wrap

Go Up