General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

I should get a japanese hoopa from my brother although I have to ask him to get it for me and transfer the pokemon through wi-fi connection this time.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

2015 Aug 03, 10:14:42 #661 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 03, 10:27:34 by Rikaria
Shuffle:
  • I redid my whole Coins Guide; you can see it here.

• For those who haven't caught Groudon last time, you can do so now.

• The next Passcode has been officially released through Pokémon Get☆TV in Japan. This code gives you a special gift of 1 Attack Power item which doubles the strength of your matches. This code is usable worldwide and runs until August 28, 2015 so be sure to use it while you can. The code is: 07073180

• 1.2.10: You can now battle against Pignite on the Special Stages screen.

• 1.2.10: The Pokémon Safari event stage has made a return. This stage gives you random Pokémon each time and runs from August 3, 2015 until August 17, 2015 at 06:00 UTC . The Pokémon involved are: Furfrou, Staryu, Starmie, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, and Phione.

• The next Mega Stone challenge has been announced. This event will give you a Garchompite to obtain a Mega Garchomp and is set to run from August 7th to August 17th across all regions. It's not currently clear what its special ability is.

General:

Spoiler: Here are some official images of the new Pokémon (or whatever it is) • show
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I was wondering when are we gonna get diancie in pokemon shuffle, but I'm pretty sure we will get that pokemon if there are more digital copies downloaded to meet the quota.

Rikaria

Maybe, though I'm not sure what order they're following. If anything and since she it has a Mega Evolution, I'm pretty sure they'll do a competition for her its Mega Stone the following week, so they'd have to pick a period where there aren't as many events going on.

(For the record, Diancie is referred to as a princess in one of the Pokémon movies, hence why I was using she/her in the strikeouts earlier. The only problem is that Diancie is actually genderless.)

EDIT:
Quote from: SerebiiThe Pokémon Global Link has put out an update regarding stricter hack checks that are to come to the game. If you have been caught with a modified save file or modified Pokémon, then you will be unable to participate in Rating Battles or in Battle Competitions. If you are caught having done this multiple times, you are to be hit with stronger consequences beyond blocking from Rating Battles, which have not been detailed, without any warning. Those who have already been confirmed to have done this will have consequences enacted soon. This follows recent instances of save data loss for innocent players after they have encounter certain people with modified data.

Well... I've pretty much been avoiding PGL anyway, but... yeah...

EDIT 2:
Quote from: SerebiiFor those of you with Pokémon Rumble World, a new patch has arrived to download which brings the game up to Version 1.1. This patch requires 846 blocks to download. It brings a new level called Lucky Balloon which takes you to where uncaught Pokémon are more likely to appear. You need at least Rank 33 to get it and it takes 20 hours to recharge.

Edit @ 02:26: A special password has been released to receive 100 PokéDiamonds for Japan: 32831175. Also, the PokéDiamond Digger in the town now gives 40 PokéDiamonds a day rather than the 20 previously obtained.

KirbyFluttershy

Quick Question in pokemon rumble world: is there fairy land master title? cuz I'm not finding any information on that title.

Rikaria

Bit late in posting this, but anyway:

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Rumble World

Following last night's release of Pokémon Rumble World Version 1.1, the Lucky Balloon and the subsequent password released for Japanese versions of the game, the password for 100 Poké Diamonds has now been released for other regions. In the US, the password is 48213190 and in Europe the password is 71104779. This can be entered when in the overworld hub in the start menu after you have reached Rank 4 and requires Version 1.1 to be downloaded in order to claim.

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Aug 05, 13:28:02
Quick Question in pokemon rumble world: is there fairy land master title? cuz I'm not finding any information on that title.

I honestly don't know. I hardly play Rumble World anymore; I'm just picking up the daily free Diamonds and that's it.

SimK64

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Aug 05, 13:28:02

I believe you'll need the Fairy Balloon for this title.
Capture the following Pokemon:

• Mandibuzz

• Hippowdon

• Feraligatr

• Zapdos

• Regirock

• Xerneas

You get the Fairy Land Background for this title.

Rikaria

2015 Aug 07, 10:07:33 #667 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 07, 10:09:54 by Rikaria
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Shuffle - Events

A brand new challenge has begun on Pokémon Shuffle. This challenge is a timed one and has the top 12,000 players in Europe, 18,000 players in North America and 50,000 players in Japan earn a Garchompite for their Mega Garchomp. If you are in the Top 16,000 in Europe, 26,000 in North America, or 70,000 in Japan you get a Attack Power Up and top 3,000 in Europe, 5,000 in North America or 15,000 in Japan, you also get a Mega Speedup. If you don't rank in the top amounts, you will earn a Jewel. It runs from today, August 7th 2015 to August 17th at 05:00 UTC.

If the wording is confusing:
  • You get one Attack Power Up ONLY (meaning that this doesn't stack with the other rewards) if you are in the Top 16,000 in Europe, 26,000 in North America, or 70,000 in Japan.

• The top 12,000 players in Europe, 18,000 players in North America, or 50,000 players in Japan get the Garchompite. If you're within the top 3,000 in Europe, 5,000 in North America, or 15,000 in Japan, you ALSO get one Mega Speedup.

• The rest who competed but didn't place high enough will get just one Jewel.

Also, Rayquaza is now available again.

KirbyFluttershy

2015 Aug 08, 14:41:21 #668 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 03:06:54 by KirbyFluttershy
I guess the lucky balloon is pretty much useful in pokemon rumble world right now. I've gone up to around rank 50 thanks to that balloon also it helps completing the balloons as well and gaining the collector and master titles.

as for pokemon shuffle, jeez, these competition stages are taking a toll out of my coins right now. I have to focus on coin farming for now.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Shuffle news • show
[quote=Serebii]The next Passcode has been officially released through Pokémon Get☆TV in Japan. This code gives you a special gift of 1 Disruption Delay item which stops the opponent from activating any disruptions. This code is usable worldwide and runs until September 4, 2015 so be sure to use it while you can. The code is: 07080704[/quote]

Spoiler: Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire news • show
[quote=Serebii]It has been announced that EB Games in Australia and New Zealand is to give away Serial Codes for the Shiny Rayquaza. This Rayquaza is a bit different to the Japanese one and comes at Level 70 with the moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed and holds the Dragon Fang. It is available from today until August 31, 2015 so get it while you can.
___

For those of you in North America, the Shiny Rayquaza event has randomly begun over the Nintendo Network. This Shiny Rayquaza is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Receive Via Internet only on Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games and matches the one that started in Australia through Serial Code earlier this week. Currently no end date is known.[/quote]

Spoiler: Super Mystery Dungeon news • show
[quote=Serebii]The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. These images showcase the Mega Evolution feature in the game as well as details on various smaller characters.

Edit @ 06:15: Mega Evolutions are capable of breaking through the Dungeon walls. There are new items called Lapis and Ringle. The Ringle is a hold item which has Lapis put into it. Lapis can only be found in dungeons and disappear when you leave the dungeon. An example is the Power Up Lapis which increases your Pokémon's strength and Protect Up reduces damage received and Barrage Protect protects you from multiple hits in a turn.

Spoiler: Images • show

[/quote]

Spoiler: General news • show
[quote=Serebii]The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the first images of the new green Pokémon as well as confirming that Zygarde is to be in the upcoming Mega Evolution Act 4 Special. No further details were given on the green Pokémon, whether it's a form or something new but the new imagery shows it in new light. CoroCoro states that information on the green blob, the large shadow and the relation to the TV anime will be revealed in the next issue, due for release on September 15, 2015.

Spoiler: Images • show

[/quote]

EDIT: A preview of the Mega Evolution special showcasing the blob Pokémon:

LostSanity

I've seen two theories about this "new" pokemon on pokemon forums. Here's a summary of them:

1. It's not a new pokemon at all and it's just related to Zygarde and the HUGE form that was seen in the preview for the next XY anime movie

2. It's the first Gen VII pokemon.

My hopes?

Isn't it obvious?

Option 1 please.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

We will see next month. That big shadow, though... I'm sticking with a new Forme until sources say otherwise.

Stardust Dragon

Well thanks to that ORAS event, I'm now 2/3rds of the way to a trifecta I wasn't even aware I wanted.  Well played, Game Freak.  >:/

But in all seriousness, a Shiny Rayquaza is an awesome thing to get.  Might just motivate me to keep writing my story...might.

Rikaria

Shuffle news:

Quote from: SerebiiIf you were one of the lucky 80,000 (12,000 in Europe/Australia, 18,000 in America or 50,000 in Japan) players worldwide who ranked in the Mega Garchomp competitive stage over the past week, then the Garchompite is now available to be received. The Attack Power and Mega Speedup for the higher ranked players will also be obtained. If you didn't qualify, then you can redeem a Jewel. To get these items, simply Check In between now and August 24th 2015 at 06:00 UTC and you will receive the item.
___

Continuing on from a repeat in previous Daily Pokémon, the Rotom stages are to repeat from today until August 29th 2015. Each weekday, one of the Rotom forms will be available for capture. This is the only way to get these forms so be sure to do the stages if you missed them the previous times.
___

A brand new challenge has begun on Pokémon Shuffle. This challenge provides you access to the Pokémon Darkrai. It runs from today, August 17th 2015 to August 31st at 06:00 UTC. This event is an Escalation Battle which has increase in difficulty and rewards as you beat it more, and also makes it easier to catch Darkrai the higher the stage's level. At Level 5 you get EXP Point *1.5, Level 10 a Disruption Delay, Level 30 a Mega Start and Level 50 a Mega Speedup.
___

The latest update to Pokémon Shuffle has come and includes many brand new stages. We're currently working through them and will be adding them to our Location page and our Pokémon Listings so keep checking back.

Edit @ 07:37: All update with all 10 new stages and 3 Expert Stages.

Naura

2015 Aug 18, 04:28:12 #674 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 18, 05:08:44 by Naura
I sadly lost intrest in Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Rumble World, so right now I'll just sit down and do the same as Sakura.
Quote from: Sakura_Blossom on 2015 Jul 27, 16:08:53
*waits for super mystery dungeon*

Edit:
Seems I missed this;
Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Aug 12, 09:38:39
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. These images showcase the Mega Evolution feature in the game as well as details on various smaller characters.

Edit @ 06:15: Mega Evolutions are capable of breaking through the Dungeon walls. There are new items called Lapis and Ringle. The Ringle is a hold item which has Lapis put into it. Lapis can only be found in dungeons and disappear when you leave the dungeon. An example is the Power Up Lapis which increases your Pokémon's strength and Protect Up reduces damage received and Barrage Protect protects you from multiple hits in a turn.

Spoiler: show

I will only talk about the last picture since you mentioned the most about the first one.
It looks like Ampharos is the guild leader, or how you put it.
I like most of the guild members (I'll just assume that this is some kind of guild), except that there are three from gen 6 and none from gen 1 and 2.
I wonder what a legendary like Jirachi is doing there, since her ability is granting wishes, I hope that will be something important to this games story line.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Pokkén Tournament is officially confirmed for Wii U!

Trailer:

Full announcement:

Chromastone64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Aug 21, 09:45:35
Pokkén Tournament is officially confirmed for Wii U!

Trailer:

Full announcement:

Spoiler: show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

2015 Aug 21, 11:14:03 #677 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 21, 14:07:29 by LaptopBrony
WELP. GUESS I'M NOT GETTING IT THEN.

I don't have a Wii U.

I'M NOT GETTING A COMPLETELY NEW GAME SYSTEM FOR ONE GAME.

THIS IS ... Stupid.

Off to "Dumb things that annoy you" to post like CM Punk some more.

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

My Friend was interested in pokken, but I dunno if i should get it for him or not. My preferred pokemon games goes to pokemon adventure games like the main series, pokepark, and pokemon mystery dungeon, strategy such as pokemon TCG, and puzzles like pokemon puzzle league & challenge, and pokemon shuffle

Speaking of pokemon shuffle, jeez, the new main stages took a toll out of my coins and now i have to re-work up my coins for the competition stages., but mostly scatterbug family gave me a run for my coins.

Necroceine

I don't often go for fighting games, but I do like Soul Calibur, the only 3D fighting game like this I've played. So maybe I'll give it a shot. Luchador Pikachu was amusing and unexpected, but I bet I'll be playing Lucario, Gardevoir, Sneasel, and maybe Suicune.

Go Up