General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 30, 11:01:34
Another minor update: we can now go against Mega Banette on Shuffle (which is unusually early for any event). As before, it's a competition to place high enough to get its Mega Stone.  You get a Jewel regardless for participating.

Oh, and today's the last day to redeem the 2 Mega Start items. Again, the Passcode is: 20150007

Mega Banette, you say?  You mean something weak to the dark types I've been trying desperately to raise?  :/

I shouldn't get my hopes up yet though, I've still got lots of issues with the expert stages, so I probably won't place super high in a competition. 

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Apr 30, 22:36:49
Mega Banette, you say?  You mean something weak to the dark types I've been trying desperately to raise?  :/

I shouldn't get my hopes up yet though, I've still got lots of issues with the expert stages, so I probably won't place super high in a competition.

Not only dark types, but also ghost types as well. Been leveling my banette in pokemon shuffle like crazy.

Like I said they have to be at least level 5 or higher in order to get through the stages including EX.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Two pieces of Shuffle news:

-The various Rotom forms are back in case you missed them during the game's launch.
-Enter this Passcode to get 5 EXP Points x 1.5 items: 04482045
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Speaking of pokemon shuffle, someone I know said that level 10 is the max level for the pokemon, but Exp wise, well he may be saying that ampharos is the only stage that can let you grind your pokemon fast. It's probably based on the moves, but not moves +5 which it doesn't affect the exp I believe.

Rikaria

50 Moves is WAY too long, though...

KirbyFluttershy

Well pretty much, but I've been grinding on ampharos. Lucario is my only highest pokemon in pokemon shuffle. I'm just gonna grind on this stage for now.

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Dragonite Distribution

A new event has been announced for the US. From June 22nd to July 12th you can go to Gamestop to get a serial code to receive a special Dragonite. It knows the move Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hurricane and Extremespeed, which is a difficult move to get on Dragonite, and has its Hidden Ability of Multiscale and holds a Lum Berry, all to coincide with today's release of the Roaring Skies TCG set. We'll bring more as it comes.

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 06, 13:16:50
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Dragonite Distribution

I guess X & Y will always be forgotten when it comes to event distribution.

Rikaria

Actually, I think that info might be wrong. Nintendo Everything is saying it's also available for X/Y as well.

But even disregarding that Dragonite, it's understanable that there aren't any more X/Y distributions outside competitions, as Game Freak/Nintendo usually favored the newest games.

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 06, 17:27:46
Actually, I think that info might be wrong. Nintendo Everything is saying it's also available for X/Y as well.

But even disregarding that Dragonite, it's understandable that there aren't any more X/Y distributions outside competitions, as Game Freak/Nintendo usually favored the newest games.

Makes me kinda bored of my X file.

Oh well. Back to shufflin' and rumblin'.

KirbyFluttershy

It's kind of like saying that both darkrai and shaymin was worked for D/P as well, but I was wrong on that when i said that those events works for platinum only.

I'm getting the feeling that progress are going slow for me in pokemon rumble world. usually I get about 1-2 poke diamonds after rescuing the miis, but There's not much active friends that I have on my 3DS friend roster that plays the game except rikaria and my friend.

Rikaria

Two pieces of Shuffle news, again:
  • The Mega Banette competition is over. You have one week as of this post to pick up its Mega Stone if you placed and a Jewel if you competed (placed or not).

• Pinsir is now available; however, unlike most events and just like the special Meowth stage, you can only battle against it once a day, so make sure to capture it!

SimK64

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 May 07, 04:04:58
I'm getting the feeling that progress are going slow for me in pokemon rumble world. usually I get about 1-2 poke diamonds after rescuing the miis, but There's not much active friends that I have on my 3DS friend roster that plays the game except rikaria and my friend.

You could ask for friend codes.
3995 - 6580 - 0764 (Message me if you do add along with your FC.)

Rikaria

Good grief, Pinsir is being really stubborn on Shuffle... Even at 33% (66% with Great Ball) which is the max you can catch it at (possible if you can get a high-enough Combo within one Move), it still breaks out...

Mind you, after today there are only two more days you can catch it before the event is over for now.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 09, 10:26:29
Good grief, Pinsir is being really stubborn on Shuffle... Even at 33% (66% with Great Ball) which is the max you can catch it at (possible if you can get a high-enough Combo within one Move), it still breaks out...

Mind you, after today there are only two more days you can catch it before the event is over for now.

And I thought I was having an inordinate amount of trouble, sheesh...

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 09, 10:26:29

I'll just keep to myself. o_O

Rikaria

Lemme guess: you caught it?

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 09, 20:15:39
Lemme guess: you caught it?

:(
I'd rather not go into details, but yes, I did catch it.

Rikaria

If you used items (particularly Complexity -1), it's completely understandable. I even tried that twice but still failed... even with a Great Ball.

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 09, 23:13:33
If you used items (particularly Complexity -1), it's completely understandable. I even tried that twice but still failed... even with a Great Ball.

Actually...

Spoiler: Please don't hate me • show
I won the first time.
No items used.
I caught it the first time.
At 15%. With no Great Ball. :/

Go Up