Hey there, everypony!

Started by Valiant Venture, 2016 Aug 01, 19:46:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Valiant Venture

Greetings, fellow ponies! My name is Valiant Venture. I've been a part of the fandom for over three years now and I've been absolutely loving Legends of Equestria for quite a while. It's the best game we Bronies have, no doubt. I had an excellent time this past Open Server Weekend, especially with the new hat multiplying glitch. Haha. Anywho, I hope to make many friends here as we count down the days until we can play again. Hope you all have a great day. You guys truly are the best.

Valiant

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

OldenEmpire

Hello there Valiant! I am new to these forums as well, though I have been around for a while. I am inclined to agree with you when you say LoE is the best game we have completely made up. Hopefully we both can have a good time at these forums.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

No Valiant. We're not the best. YOU'RE the best.

But yeah, what's your hat stacking record? I think I'm at like 15.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Valiant Venture

Oh, you.  ^-^

It has to be around there somewhere for me as well. Lol.

I kinda hope it doesn't get fixed. Wishful thinking, but hey, a pony can dream. Lol

FeverishPegasus

Haha, if the hats stay the same, there should be a hat-stacking competition.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up