Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

A game reviewer I follow finally said what I've wanted someone to say for a LONG time.
Customization in video games that have it DOES COUNT as a major part of gameplay. He spoke about people defending Overwatch's microtransactions by saying they aren't important to the game.
Um, if you want to distinguish yourself and truly make they character you're playing feel like your own, they ARE important.
I've made so many characters from so many mediums in so many games, I'd probably crash the forums if I made a thread about all of them, so customization is a potential game-seller (or game-breaker) for me. I never really like fighting games, but when I saw Soulcalibur V's creation system, I nearly bought the game INSTANTLY.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

I picked up Kirby Planet Robobot today. Despite my hate of the release date, I also pre-ordered Persona 5.

^-^

I BET IT'S NOT AS HARD AS PERSONA 3 FES "THE ANSWER"

>:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

LostSanity

Now that I finally have a job/money, I've been able to collect a good chunk of anime DVDs now so I've been watching anime that way recently.

Inuyasha (hoping I can actually complete all of it this time)

and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I need to say something really quick. I complain about 'redemption' and their 'explanations' it's true.

However... as I've been rewatching Bobobo... their 'explanations' are even worse.

Softon: The characters just cheered his name constantly and he helped them
Jelly Jiggler: They literally bought him at some random store
Dengaku Man: He got a 'friendship speech' from Bobobo, then randomly showed up in an episode to help

However... this anime isn't supposed to be taken seriously I guess (from what I remember when I first watched it on the old Toonami on Cartoon Network) and the point is that it doesn't have a point and is just flat out ridiculous/insane (in a good way I guess?)

So this one could just be an exception or something possibly.

But it does give this eventually as an ending (on the DVDs anyway):

Spoiler: show

:P

I think I'm the only one okay with Crash in Skylanders. Just be glad he's back in some kind of form. Besides, I've actually quite enjoyed watching this series in Let's Play format on Youtube...

:s

Chromastone64

I don't usually like to troll people.
When it comes to MLP, however, I'll spout it all the time.
I love dropping little not-always-subtle referances to MLP in nearly everything I do. Like today, editing a video at college. One of the background tracks is Love Conquers All. Now I'm just waiting for my group to notice > : )
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

2016 Jun 15, 17:55:30 #7124 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 15, 17:59:17 by LostSanity
E3 2016 Persona 5 Gameplay video.

Negotiations from the first 2 Persona games is back.  :I

THAT MORGANA ENGLISH DUB VOICE ACTOR. SO PERFECT.  :3 (at least I think so...  :s)

I have to admit... if there's one thing Atlus USA does well... it's choosing english dub voice actors.  ^-^

I'd post it but I'll get a dumb warning and it'll be removed... so... PM me for it as always.

:l

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jun 15, 12:03:53
I don't usually like to troll people.
When it comes to MLP, however, I'll spout it all the time.
I love dropping little not-always-subtle referances to MLP in nearly everything I do. Like today, editing a video at college. One of the background tracks is Love Conquers All. Now I'm just waiting for my group to notice > : )

Chromastone64

Ok, I can now say the Hildibrand Manderville quests in Final Fantasy XIV are the funniest side quests I've ever played.

Julius

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jun 16, 17:12:08
Ok, I can now say the Hildibrand Manderville quests in Final Fantasy XIV are the funniest side quests I've ever played.

Yes, yes they are. I can't wait to see him again. <3
Purr~

Chromastone64

Quote from: Julius on 2016 Jun 16, 19:56:08
Yes, yes they are. I can't wait to see him again. <3

He is. Look for his assistant in Ishgard's market area. It's still as ridiculous as ever lol

LostSanity

Still alive.

Too bad so sad.

You're not going to kill me IRL that easily Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon...

:\

Howitzer

Found these in Switzerland, of course I had to get one.

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LostSanity

Kind of obvious at this point. Either way since people don't like my posts apparently... I'll just put it in spoilers and everyone can ignore it.

Besides it's basically all bold and caps. So yeah.

Spoiler: show
OH MY GOD.

I DID IT.

I FINALLY DID IT.

I FINISHED THE NEW PERSONA 3 FES "THE ANSWER"

I FINALLY BEAT POKEMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK. GOD.

:D

Life is Strange is up next. Apparently is nice and easy and laid-back. Which I seriously NEED after this.

I bet it isn't as hard as Persona 3 FES "The Answer"...

:\

Itty Bit

I've been bustin' my booty with my new job to try and quickly get some money back for my new job. It's been rough, but I know I can do it  ^-^

Midnight Breeze

Man, Discover is just throwing credit at me left and right. They just automatically raised my credit limit AGAIN. That's like the third time in 3 months.

LostSanity

Wow. Just wow.

Life is Strange is turning out to be the perfect 'break game' for me after everything I just went through on the 3DS.

I'm already starting to get addicted to it...

:P

Midnight Breeze

I feels like my runner's knee is finally subsiding. I ran 2 miles on Wednesday and my knee hurt so bad for the past 4 days I had to skip my run on Friday. Hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow, I can't afford to let my cardio fitness slip.

Chromastone64

RWBY Season 4 release date!

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chromastone64

2016 Jul 01, 17:08:56 #7138 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 01, 17:11:17 by Chromastone64
Quote from: Night Pony on 2016 Jul 01, 16:38:33
When?

October 22nd.

Post Merge

There's a picture with what looks like a new design for RWBY, but I don't know if her scythe would count as against forum rules.

Midnight Breeze

A week or 2 ago the video of that South Korean pro gamer who played as Zarya and pwn't everything in sight went viral, and every since then people really started taking Zarya more seriously. I haven't heard a single cross word about picking Zarya since, and my stats have gone up since my team works with me more often, now that they realize how Zarya works.

Also everyone and their mother has suddenly taken interesting in trying to play Zarya, sure is fun wrecking all the trash Zaryas running round. Zarya is the new Genji.

You're my heroine, Geguri. Ogon po gotovnosti!

Go Up