Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

My case of athlete's foot cleared up over Christmas exodus, but when I came back and put on my boots I just got it again.

I really don't want to have to drop $150 on a new pair of combat boots. I'm going to try and use some antifungal spray to clean them. I'll give it 2 weeks and if it doesn't work then well, I guess I'm $150 poorer.

Galapagois

So I heard there were people in here complaining about how sometimes peeps don't pay attention to what it says on the website and ask things like 'why can't I download the game' and such

Allow me to pop in briefly to inform you that you do not know suffering

Not as I know it
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Galapagois on 2017 Jan 09, 16:55:41
So I heard there were people in here complaining about how sometimes peeps don't pay attention to what it says on the website and ask things like 'why can't I download the game' and such

Not as I know it

How many complaints do you get on a daily basis about "game not working" anyways?

I'm trying out some older games I bought through the Humble Bundle, and a few of them have been pleasantly surprising.  And a few have been utterly awful messes, painful controls, and just an outright disaster that's been work to try and play.  Well, I know what's coming off my hard drive!

Sweet Brew

Not as I know it
Make a flytrap account.
I'm serious.

Not calling them flies or anything but you know, just a term.

LunarDusk

When I see talented child youtubers get salt by a majority of the commenters that dont have to do with the content but the youtuber/youtubers theirself.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Not as I know it

I hear that quite a lot from buds feeling ugh. I honestly don't mind having to explain things every time x3 not sure if I'm the only one like that. Probably get like a stadium of complaints or something.

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 Jan 12, 15:27:47

That's the internet for them. Can be so random that comments doesnt have to make sense, even friggin start a senseless fllame war. Gotta get used to them.
When I see talented child youtubers get salt by a majority of the commenters that dont have to do with the content but the youtuber/youtubers theirself.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sweet Brew

That weird thing everyone's doing on their phones...
The one where it puts dog ears and a dog snout on you with the big tongue, it's just creepy!!

Please stop making those pictures your icon!
I'm shook nasty!!! DD:

Midnight Breeze

Whelp, my fears have been realized. I failed my unofficial PT test. I destroyed the strength portion, hammering out 70 pushups and 60 situps, but I failed the run by literally one second. Now I have to go to supplemental PT sessions every friday until I pass next month.

I would have been really nice someone would have told me mock PT standards are slightly more stringent than official standards. Had I know that I wouldn't have slowed down right at the end...

Well, whatever. It's only one hour a week, it won't kill me. I know I'll pass the  next test, obviously I can improve my run time by one dang second.

Sweet Brew

I'm really getting tired of the "Most of us are older than 13 so..." excuse in kid friendly communities....

Julius

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2017 Jan 12, 19:58:52
The one where it puts dog ears and a dog snout on you with the big tongue, it's just creepy!!

I'm shook nasty!!! DD:

... It's called Snapchat, it's fun! My favorites are the flower crowns but I can't show you 'cause of silly forum rules. ^^
Purr~

Sweet Brew

It's my monthly bout of not sleeping again. ovO
5 hours last night, 3 hours night before.
And I gotta stay up 17 hours.... *sigh*

Howitzer

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2017 Jan 12, 19:58:52

I'm shook nasty!!! DD:

This
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Sweet Brew

2017 Jan 14, 23:52:36 #18592 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 15, 00:19:02 by Sweet Brew
I've been drinking so much water that I pee a lot now.
It's now a running gag with my friends. lol

Midnight Breeze

What's that? Lightning within 5? Better forbid anyone from leaving the dormitory over dinner hours. After all, letting 900 airmen go hungry is a fair price to pay to avoid the 1-in-a-trillion chance of them getting struck by lightning.

Stardust Dragon

This is a kind of second-hand dumb thing, but my housemate informs me that her home country makes sure to de-ice every road every time it gets snowy.  Which becomes a problem when we're currently living in a place that does...not.  Coming back from the airport I had to haul my suitcase across the street, practically skating my way down the road, because not one road around where I am has been well cleared.  I'm confident the only reason I didn't slip and fall was because I'd previously read how to walk on ice while researching for a story.

Thunder Spin

This thing that when it is 13 and it is Friday... I wonder WHO thought this and WHY did he/she ? How many years is this "in life" ? 

They thought it just because one day (it happened to be Firday and 13) was a very unlucky day for them, I bet. They say the same thing for Thursday 12th.

Do people believe that? I mean, seariously? Why to believe that? This Thursday (when it was 12) it was a day I was laughing like all day. You don't have to believe that it is an unlucky day. Perhaps it is best day ever.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Jan 16, 12:26:15
This thing that when it is 13 and it is Friday... I wonder WHO thought this and WHY did he/she ? How many years is this "in life" ? 

They thought it just because one day (it happened to be Firday and 13) was a very unlucky day for them, I bet. They say the same thing for Thursday 12th.

Do people believe that? I mean, seariously? Why to believe that? This Thursday (when it was 12) it was a day I was laughing like all day. You don't have to believe that it is an unlucky day. Perhaps it is best day ever.

Its not the day since thats what most believe it as now but it originated from the number 13 being thought of as an unlucky number but there were things that happened dating back to the 19th century that Im not allowed to say here. But, due to works like a novel, that sorta contributes to it.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Midnight Breeze

My GPA is dropping like a stone. I was holding down a 92 average 2 blocks ago, but the last two exams haven't been kind. I'm down to an 85 average now and they say the next block is harder.

I guess I can kiss academic excellence goodbye.

Sweet Brew

I keep making caramel apples and they keep getting stuck in my hair!! DD:

Thunder Spin

Why do I have to wear glasses that make me see the same as without them? When I go to the oculist, she says I have the same amounts of myopia. How?

Go Up