So I was wrong...

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 28, 23:56:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

On Skyler's facebook, adding bronies to friend list. I lost my innocence. Yes, the mods will remove this soon, possibly ban me for a short period, but I need to say this. What did bronies do to my beloved My Little Pony? I am not proud to be one right now.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 28, 23:56:55
On Skyler's facebook, adding bronies to friend list. I lost my innocence. Yes, the mods will remove this soon, possibly ban me for a short period, but I need to say this. What did bronies do to my beloved My Little Pony? I am not proud to be one right now.
there just well messing around, having fun.(im sorry that is the best i can put it :l o.O)

GalvinRoe

Nah, I understand. There are some . . . people out there who most certainly don't take the message behind MLP to heart. These people are . . . not ponies.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 29, 00:22:40
Nah, I understand. There are some . . . people out there who most certainly don't take the message behind MLP to heart. These people are . . . not ponies.
not like us boo ya

Sea Foam

This is why my Facebook only has 8 friends whom I know, trust, and actually talk to.
As much as we like to think that all bronies are kind, friendly, and caring folk, sadly this is not the truth.  :c

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Book Smarts

There are good bronies out there, you just have to look around  ^-^

HerpyDooves

Wait, what exactly happened?  o.O

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 29, 08:23:58
Wait, what exactly happened?  o.O

It's against the forum rules to say, but LOTS of r34.  >.<

Ryo_D_Disk

Ok this may be one of my serious comments so my apologies if I sound like I'm ranting
Right now how do I put this the internet will always have weird people on it and things like this exist along with the people who create and view this stuff its best to avoid that side of the internet at all costs because it is inappropriate especially turning something for children into adult form.

As for the facebook part this is before I continue I'm going to split this argument into two parts first if you knew the people you added to facebook personally then they should have been aware about what they were sharing expectably if it contained inappropriate  content and personally i think you should remove them from your list for safety reasons 

However if you were adding bronys who you did not know and were just adding for the sake of adding i must advise in the future for you to be more cautious considering the people out there who create accounts and post things remember you should never add someone who you don't know for it can be dangerous

Ok my rants gone on long enough so ill sum up one final thing although it's true that there are certain people who will create inappropriate content you must also remember the true side of this community and what we have achieved such as on this forum. You just have to remember that this community has done a lot of good and that won't change so don't tie the brony community with the darker side when you have seen that there is far more good than the bad

Ok end of rant time for muffins

Lary

Facebook is stupid.

/topic
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

The two only brony I know IRL are a bit like that.
One of them hate me because I am a furry,
The other look at a lot of [hidden stuff nopony is supposed to know]

Driftless Night

ShadowHeart

trust me crystal, I've seen plenty of things that make me not proud to love mlp but most of them are by bronies and im a pegasister.
Sometimes I worry I'll not like mlp one day but that is a silly worry because it hasn't happened to me

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Crystal Chaos

Yeah, when I'm not lazy I'm deleting that account. I did it to follow Sugarcup, but it isn't worth it.

Sonic Heart

Pepole like different stuff, if you dont like what they like (specially something like that) you just delete them from your friend list.
Every fandom haves that...stuff. And it is normal, they are not "bad" bronies-pegasisters, for doing that.

Blues-Music

There are a lot of corrupt bronies name one fan community without corrupt fans?

Sonic Heart

They are not corrupted, at least from what i think, they just like different things. Like every other person in the world, no one likes the same stuff.

HerpyDooves

Wait a second, so you're talking about those Bronies that have those kind of, "disturbing" pictures?

Blues-Music

If you are ashamed to be something because it has bad people.
You would clarify yourself as an alien.

Go Up