Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Driftless Night on 2012 Jun 29, 10:51:43
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 29, 10:44:32
Facebook is stupid.

/topic
Agreed

This to the power of infinity.

When I first saw this topic I had no idea what you meant. Saw your next post and went:  o_O
Well then...
I admit, I do run about and look at them, just to go "Why"
I do have some of the more questionable stuff favorited. Does that make me a bad pony?
There not actually anything wrong with it, it's just something that's not viewed upon as acceptable in society. People do all kinds of things, so why think of them as "bad" bronies, unless they're shoving it in your face?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

Not even gonna touch on the people saying Facebook is stupid. I guess it is stupid, but I still like to use it. What should I use, Twitter? No thank you.

Like the others said, be careful about who you friend. Or just don't friend bronies. Or check their profile before you accept.

There are places on Facebook that're a safe haven from that 34 part of the fandom. I've liked a page on there that keeps the page completely and totally clean and devoid of that junk, even comments talking about liking it and such.

Though, the admins there do talk about things other than ponies, and admin <Dashie> is uh... less than likable at times. If you know how to ignore and not care about <Dashie>'s opinions or his and <Pinkie>'s attempts to stir up a little chaos, it's a good page to like. I especially like admin <Rarity>. She doesn't troll, and she's a pretty good artist who also likes to find family-friendly fanart to post. The page is Ponies Are For Manly Men of Manliness

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

SweBow

Ending this right now, not that it's going to a flamewar/off-topic, but I think everyone got the drift that some people are trolls and wan't to just... be trolls

Go Up