servers

Started by Fabulousrose6, 2018 May 25, 09:32:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fabulousrose6

Hi! I'm new and need help on playing the game.

Pumpkin Glow

Hi and welcome.  ^-^

The Amareicas server is the place to be, if you want to connect to the community.  

If you want to meet ponies you can pop into Sugarcube Corner most of the time.

Click the purple arrow at weird number letter string under your minimap, i.o. to change instances, if the place seems empty. Or anywhere in Equestria really when you can't see other ponies, but know they are there. ;)

And when the server does it's restart thing also just change instances that way.  ;)

Don't be shy to ask questions in general chat. There are usually lots of very nice and helpful ponies in there.

And the wiki is extremely helpful and also has detailed maps of all areas, which can be very handy.  ^-^
http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com

Another good way to meet and connect is showing up to one of the events. You can check the Legends of Equestria Discussion forums for those.

I hope you will make good friends and enjoy your time here.  ^-^

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Night Striker

Welcome to LoE! Hope to see you in-game!

And if you feel like joining a herd (guild), you can join the one I'm in! I'm sure some of the other members in the herd will be happy to help you play the game! All you have to do is make an application here!

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up