Legends of Equestria Holiday Update Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Dec 21, 21:12:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2017 Dec 21, 21:12:55 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 25, 17:48:02 by Galapagois
How am I even supposed to fit down this thing?

Hey, everypony!

It's still the holidays, right? Yeah? Great! That means we've still got time for the Legends of Equestria holiday update!

If you use the LoE Launcher for Windows, the game should update for you automatically. If you were using one of the direct download versions of the game, you'll need to grab the latest files from our downloads page!

We've been working hard on bug fixes and new content for you guys, and this update contains a bunch of both! You can check out our full changelog here, but the biggest things you'll notice are the changes for the holiday season!

The festive spirit is spreading across Equestria, and ponies everywhere are making the best of winter! Snow is falling, all around us - well, in some places, at least - and Ponydale's been blanketed! Some ponies have even taken up ice-skating, and Buttercup in Ponydale, as well as a couple of merchants in the Crystal Kingdom, are selling special boots to help everypony glide through the cold!

And our old friend Ensemble has been working on something new, to help guide the way for all the horses dashing through the snow at this time of year! His special costume quest is seasonal, though, so that means it won't be available forever! You'll have to grab it before the snow melts!

We hope you'll enjoy everything that's been added and fixed with this update! Remember, if you encounter any problems during your time in equestria, make sure you report it using the system explained here, so the right people on the team can work on fixing it!

There's plenty more to enjoy in Equestria, so we hope you'll come and visit us! From the whole team, we wish you a very happy holiday!

Glyph

YAY!!!!We have been waiting for this update for a long time)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

SimplePony

LadyInWhite

Update is amazing but sadly I cannot equip any of the new items. I have already submitted a bug report on Phabricator.
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

ShutterflyEQD

MidnightLunaRose

Glyph

Ponyville really looks very nice, there is not enough snow in other places)

Ada Wing

Behold the bringer of light.

Blue Winter

2017 Dec 26, 18:45:40 #12 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 26, 18:48:21 by Blue Winter
Do I have to create a new character in order to take advantage of all the bug fixes? I have some NPCs with !'s above them for my current character and nothing happens when I talk to them. I created this character when the game first went into open access.

Glyph

Quote from: Blue Winter on 2017 Dec 26, 18:45:40Do I have to create a new character in order to take advantage of all the bug fixes? I have some NPCs with !'s above them for my current character and nothing happens when I talk to them. I created this character when the game first went into open access.

No, you do not need to create a new character. You just need to update the game through the launcher or download the already updated client from the download page.

Infinite Liberty

Old time player of LOE, just have not been active on the forums... till now.

Glad to help in anyway possible and just trying to enjoy the game over all.
[Infinite Liberty]

Soobel

Quote from: Glyph on 2017 Dec 27, 13:04:32No, you do not need to create a new character. You just need to update the game through the launcher or download the already updated client from the download page.

I updated my game and enjoy for snowy landscapes. But "!" markers still standing above ponies who not help me any more.
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

Howitzer

Quote from: Soobel on 2018 Jan 18, 15:54:14I updated my game and enjoy for snowy landscapes. But "!" markers still standing above ponies who not help me any more.
There's an npc next to the train station in Cantermore that is used to remove any old "!" marks that are still left.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Soobel on 2018 Jan 18, 15:54:14I updated my game and enjoy for snowy landscapes. But "!" markers still standing above ponies who not help me any more.
But only he removes some of the quests
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Soobel

I cant remove Pyrite's "!" mark, i asked for both "Pyrite's package," "Mindless Violins" and "Belongs to museum" but marker still stands.
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

Go Up