Legends of Equestria is Hiring - Now Including Moderation!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Nov 23, 16:22:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey Everypony!

Hopefully you're all still enjoying your time in Equestria! We're always working on more content for you guys, and we've got a lot more work to do before we're done with this Open Access phase, but we can't do that alone!

We're constantly looking for more people to help us bring Equestria to life, and if you think you can help us, we'd love to hear from you! We have a general hiring post here that details what we're looking for and how to apply, and we've just updated that to include our Moderation team! If you want to help Equestria grow, and are committed to safeguarding other ponies, this could be the role for you!

Check our the hiring message from our Moderation team below, or the full hiring post if there's another area you think you can help us with!

MODERATION

Moderation is the team that keeps LoE safe. We make sure that our rules are followed, and that Equestria is a place that everyone can enjoy. We patrol the game world, the forum, and our Discord server, dealing with any issues that arise and answering questions where needed. If you think you can help us do that, we'd like to hear from you! We are currently looking for moderation team members who are able to speak, read, and understand any the following: English, Russian, Spanish, French, and/or German.

Down below is a small application form; please fill this out and email it to [email protected]. Your application will be reviewed and processed by our leadership, and we will respond back to the email if you are accepted into the next stage of hiring.  We look forward to reading your application!

Thanks,
~Perry

Requirements:

• Be over the age of 18 at the time of application.
  • Member in good standing in the Legends of Equestria community.
  • Not a leader of a guild/herd.
  • Be able to work as a team.
  • Be able to work alone.
  • Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure.
  • Ability to listen and understand issues from a neutral standpoint.
  • Ability to multi-task.
  • Ability to make and create reports.
  • Up to date on social awareness and other trends within the community and internet.
  • Ability to use Discord and be familiar with the commands and functions.
  • Speak, write, and understand English as it is the primary language of the team.
  • A love of corgis is not required, but will be extremely beneficial.

Application Form:

• Forum Name:
  • Main in Game Character:
  • Time Zone:
  • Availability:
  • Languages (Russian, English, etc.):
  • Moderation Experience:
  • Why should you be a moderator?:
  • Contact Email:
  • Additional Info:

Please attach any resume or other supporting documents for the application to the email as an attachment, should you feel the need to do so!

GaryHappyPony

Forum Name: GaryHappyPony

Main in Game Character: RainMoon Sky

Discord Username: GaryHappyPony

Time Zone: GMT+3

Availability: 12:00-00:00 (Pause 15:00-16:00)

Languages: Russian

Moderation Experience: Youtube Stream

Without moderators on the server Europonia occurs mayhem, and I want to stop this so that our server was friendly and not hostile

Email: [email protected]

Additional Info: I always help players in difficult moments
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

PonyxWright

Hellou GaryHappyPony, make sure you send your application to the email mentioned on the post above.

GaryHappyPony

Need it necessary to write English in the list of languages if I know not at the professional level?

mr100dragon100

i would love to do art for the game or make art for examples if this game puts new races npc or playable and does a deviant art count as a portfolio because i really like to help put ideas and art examples or different races

~RainCloud

Quote from: mr100dragon100 on 2017 Nov 24, 18:42:47i would love to do art for the game or make art for examples if this game puts new races npc or playable and does a deviant art count as a portfolio because i really like to help put ideas and art examples or different races

Well, send an email in with everything they need to know about you, your experience with that particular field and add examples of your work!

Who knows, you might get accepted  :D
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

mr100dragon100

Quote from: ~RainCloud on 2017 Nov 24, 18:43:49Well, send an email in with everything they need to know about you, your experience with that particular field and add examples of your work!

Who knows, you might get accepted  :D

Thanks but do i sign an application like this one above and do i have to have a discord account i can kust wright an email with a link to my deveant art and put examples of my work as well as my pony from the game too

~RainCloud

Quote from: mr100dragon100 on 2017 Nov 25, 10:43:24Thanks but do i sign an application like this one above and do i have to have a discord account i can kust wright an email with a link to my deveant art and put examples of my work as well as my pony from the game too

https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16286

This post has each of the following departments that are hiring. They each have their own emails that the Team Leads of those departments will look at.

Each department has their own way of applications. The Moderation has an App shown here. Just follow the instructions that are typed out in that topic.

And as far as Discord goes, I don't think it's required. But, I'm pretty sure you're going to need it. It would be likely the easiest form of contact for them to get in touch with you if you do get hired.

Good luck.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

[email protected]

Forum Name: Hector Gonzalez
Main in Game Character: Okami Night
Discord Username: Wulfie (Okami)#2588
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Availability: 9am - 11am
Languages (Russian, English, etc.): English, Spanish
Moderation Experience: have done some coding and a moderator for a discord group and a Steam group
Why should you be a moderator?: I want to help others feel welcome to the Herd, even the new generation needs to know that us bronies have pride, from Art to charity to Bronycon. I also love to help others :3
Contact Email: [email protected]
Additional Info: I go to school, i'm a full time collage student but i always have room for the community.

Pipkin

2017 Nov 29, 01:01:56 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 29, 01:46:23 by Princess Darcy
Just a reminder to applicants of 2 things.
1)If you're interested in a department besides moderation, please read the first post which links where the general recruitment thread is.
2)If you're applying for moderation, please read the first post which details how to fill out the application and where to send it.  We are hiring differently this time around and are using the email instead of forum applications.

And at least for moderation purposes, Discord is indeed required, both for communication within the moderation team as well as the rest of the project team, and for actually moderating it.
Discord is the teams' central method of communication, so it's kind of important to have.

Thanks!

wobtaster

Forum Name: sebastian helseth

Main in Game Character: wobtaster

Discord Username: wobtaster2164

Time Zone: european

Availability: 21:00 00.00++

Languages (Russian, English, etc.): Norwegian, English

Moderation Experience: was a moderator on a rp server in gmod untill it closed

Why should you be a moderator?: i enjoy being on the server and want to help cuz i know the game can be a bit buggie and hard to understand

Contact Email: [email protected]

Additional Info: i just want to help

GaryHappyPony

~ wobtaster

I want to upset you. But you not there write. You need to send via their Email [email protected]. Here they are not considered

Pipkin

2017 Dec 22, 09:29:54 #12 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 28, 13:33:29 by Princess Darcy
Hey everyone.  Emails have been sent out to the applicants we have received an application from.  There was a lot to go through and we truly do appreciate all the interest!

If you did not receive an email it's because we have not received an application from you.  We thank you for applying and welcome anyone to reapply next time recruitment opens, if you meet the requirements.

EDIT- I'm a derp, we still have spots open.  If you wish to apply please see the top post for details on the application and where to send it!

Thanks!

Glyph

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2017 Dec 22, 09:29:54Hey everyone.  Emails have been sent out to the applicants we have received an application from.  There was a lot to go through and we truly do appreciate all the interest!

Eh, I sent the application, but I did not receive a reply, it's sad)

P.S. Aaaaa .... I forgot to mention contact Email....stupid pony)

Pipkin

Disregard my previous message about us closing applications for moderation, there are still spots open.  Please feel free to send in an application if you have not done so.  We hope to hear from you!

Quote from: Glyph on 2017 Dec 26, 03:59:07Eh, I sent the application, but I did not receive a reply, it's sad)

P.S. Aaaaa .... I forgot to mention contact Email....stupid pony)
I replied to the email which we received the applications through

Glyph

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2017 Dec 28, 13:32:10Disregard my previous message about us closing applications for moderation, there are still spots open.  Please feel free to send in an application if you have not done so.  We hope to hear from you!

I replied to the email which we received the applications through

Well, the problem is that I really did not get an answer)
But nothing, this time lucky)

Asriel

...I really need to keep up with things.

Oh well, I'm a lot less busy now, so I can spend more time with LoE.

Finally, though. Something I have experience with. Application sent.

(I've been wanting to help for a long while.)

Well, really, I would be perfectly fine with learning Unity, but... while Unity games will work on Linux, the actual editor won't.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Pipkin

Hello Everyone!  I seem to have forgotten to make the "Moderation applications are now closed" post in here.  All of our vacant positions are now filled.  Thank you to everyone who has sent in an application and showed interest in the position, and feel free to apply again when applications open once more.  Thank you!

PonyLover1234589

Forum Name:PonyLover1234589
Main in Game Character:Sweetheart Cake
Discord Username:*NEKO*BlueBerrySans
Time Zone:US
Availability:On Sunday's and Saturday's
Languages (Russian, English, etc.):English and a little Spanish
Moderation Experience:yes in a discord server.
Why should you be a moderator?: I am always calm and collected I can always work in a team and alone and I will always help anyone who's haveing a problem or anything like that.
Contact Email:[email][email protected][/email]
Additional Info: I can be online whenever Im bored and can always help. *-*  :nod:

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: PonyLover1234589 on 2018 Mar 08, 23:41:32Forum Name:PonyLover1234589
Main in Game Character:Sweetheart Cake
Discord Username:*NEKO*BlueBerrySans
Time Zone:US
Availability:On Sunday's and Saturday's
Languages (Russian, English, etc.):English and a little Spanish
Moderation Experience:yes in a discord server.
Why should you be a moderator?: I am always calm and collected I can always work in a team and alone and I will always help anyone who's haveing a problem or anything like that.
Contact Email:[email][email protected][/email]
Additional Info: I can be online whenever Im bored and can always help. *-*  :nod:
Sorry but you late. They already chosen moderations. Darcy say "Moderation applications are now closed", and you do not correspond to requirements

Go Up