Legends of Equestria Hallowe'en Update is Live!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Oct 22, 19:28:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BrontesThunder

Is anyone else having issues collecting the twigs? I'm supposed to have collected 2 already but there's nothing new in my inventory.

Glyph

Quote from: BrontesThunder on 2017 Oct 28, 14:06:14Is anyone else having issues collecting the twigs? I'm supposed to have collected 2 already but there's nothing new in my inventory.

Twigs fall rarely, but can from each mob, it's a random, buddy)

PeachyPeach

So it turns out everything I got from the Halloween pony (including the bat costume) is broke! It won't show up on my character and I am really bummed out. I worked so hard to get those eight twigs and wasted 1000 bits to get a broken outfit! My game is updated. Really confused and angry. I tried to log out and in, didn't work. Tried doing that but with the outfit on, didn't work. One person told me to re-download the game but I REALLY don't want to do that! Is there any other way to get the outfits to work?

Glyph

Quote from: PeachyPeach on 2017 Oct 28, 22:28:53So it turns out everything I got from the Halloween pony (including the bat costume) is broke! It won't show up on my character and I am really bummed out. I worked so hard to get those eight twigs and wasted 1000 bits to get a broken outfit! My game is updated. Really confused and angry. I tried to log out and in, didn't work. Tried doing that but with the outfit on, didn't work. One person told me to re-download the game but I REALLY don't want to do that! Is there any other way to get the outfits to work?

I do not think that there is another way out, only to reinstall the game, I personally helped.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Cookie Cream on 2017 Oct 28, 09:51:26How I can update game?  DD: I can't wear Candy Cap etc... I have Windows 10, I'll be very happy, when you'll help me  ono  :c

You can either update the launcher or re-download the game.

Quote from: BrontesThunder on 2017 Oct 28, 14:06:14Is anyone else having issues collecting the twigs? I'm supposed to have collected 2 already but there's nothing new in my inventory.

I have some sort of issues with the twigs, I already have 11 of them and the journal says that I need to collect more. And the cardstock disappeared from my inventory.

Kalecgos

So this is not possible to get considering i just got this game today?

Night Striker

Quote from: Kalecgos on 2017 Nov 01, 19:52:03So this is not possible to get considering i just got this game today?

I'm pretty sure you can still do all the Halloween stuff, I don't recall anything that said there was some sort of time limit to get these items.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

PeachyPeach

Quote from: Glyph on 2017 Oct 29, 04:35:57I do not think that there is another way out, only to reinstall the game, I personally helped.
Yep. That worked.

ObeyBunny

Thank goodness for the comment section here. Didn't know why the sticks weren't showing up in my inventory and I was gallivanting across the countryside looking for every colony of dryads I could remember- thinking sticks were monster drops that only came from one specific breed of dryads. Should have known it was a rare drop! 

Ended up getting my 8 sticks from those ankle high bushes at the mouth of the Evershade. They spawn in droves there.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Go Up