Legends of Equestria Updated OAR Build is Now Live!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 22, 07:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2017 Sep 22, 07:07:52 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 22, 16:39:50 by Galapagois
Hey again, everypony!

We hope youv'e all been having fun in Equestria together! You might have seen some of us running around, adventuring alongside the rest of you - but that doesn't mean we haven't been hard at work to keep improving Equestria! And to prove that, we've just released our latest build of LoE!

If you're using the Windows launcher, your game should be automatically updated when you next launch it. If you're using one of our direct downloads, however, you'll need to delete that version, and then grab this version from our downloads page! While the original OAR build will still work, we strongly recommend making sure you're always playing the latest version of the game, so you can benefit from our bug fixes and content updates!

There's a lot of smaller changes included in this update, alongside a couple of bigger ones; one of the most noticeable improvements is to how your hotbar and journal work together. You can now properly remove and re-organise the abilities on your hotbar, and add attacks and emotes straight from their respective journal pages, as well as items from your inventory, without issue (hopefully)!

The full changelog from the OAR release build to this latest one is available here!

Of course, this doesn't mean we're finished; we've still got an awful lot more stuff planned, and plenty more to fix! Remember, if you have any bugs, glitches, or suggestions to report, you should do so using the system explained here; that'll ensure the right people see your report, and get to work on it!

Now it's back to work for us; see you in Equestria!

Vulpes93

GelCloud

Scarlet_Quill

How do you get to this attack tab in the book? All I'm finding is the emote one.

just Kevin

Quote from: Scarlet_Quill on 2017 Sep 22, 18:36:40How do you get to this attack tab in the book? All I'm finding is the emote one.

Press K. Or open the book and go to the red tab. Then click on one of the talents.

nicklaich

2017 Sep 23, 01:31:11 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 23, 04:01:58 by nicklaich
How can i get two default attacks back on toolbar?
Does profile wipe work?
Edit: yes, deleting hotbar.json in the profile resets toolbar.

AllensBill

2017 Sep 23, 11:07:06 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 25, 00:30:01 by AllensBill Reason: Explained incorrectly
When I got the update, my hotbar functions got moved around. I tried moving them along the hotbar, moving them from the book, but each time I log out, they change back around and it's confusing because I got used to them in the spots I moved them to. How do I get them to stay?

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place for this. ;n;

EDIT: It's fixed now, thanks. :D
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

Night Striker

Welp, I think it's time for me to come back to LoE, now that I have a short break from college work lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Indra Setiawan

just Kevin

Thunder Spin

When I drag skills out of my hotbar they don't disappear from my hotbar. Anybody knows any other ways to delete skills/attacks from the hotbar?

Golden Sky!

I've had mixed success with this...sometimes, I'm forced to replace it with another skill instead of leaving a blank spot. Give it a whirl.
Come visit the Waterfall Cave in Cantermore! We've got books!

Mane 6

Quote from: Indra616 on 2017 Oct 05, 02:29:36wait 125 stamina? how do i increase it?
You cannot increase it you only get that boost if you are an earth pony.

Go Up