Hope you're having fun!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 13, 09:46:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2017 Sep 13, 09:46:16 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 09:48:32 by Ellowee

We hope you're all enjoying the first few days of Legends of Equestria's Open Access Release! If you haven't tried it already, you can grab the game from our downloads page!

Remember, this is still a work-in-progress project; this is far from the 'final' version of LoE, and we've got a lot more work to do before we reach a point like that, but we hope you're having fun with what we've made so far!

We're already working on a lot more stuff to add to the game, but right now our main focus is bug-fixing. You can help us with that: if you run into any glitches or issues, we'd appreciate you reporting them using the system explained here, so that we can make sure the right people on the team know what needs to be addressed!

If you have any screenshots of the game you want to show the team, feel free to share them here; we might even share our favourites with you all!

Thanks for your support so far, everypony!

Daniel0507199027

I have been playing quite a bit during the few first days of the Open Access, permanent access to the servers, and I have been having fun. To the team behind the game, I can tell you really put a lot of effort into this game and I can't wait to see what else you will come up with for this game. Keep up the good work.

Jinzou

Blossom, the magic horse with no magic.
My Deviantart!

Zodia195

I am a patient and willing to wait for a Launcher for the Mac.

RedsBone

I am enjoying the game a lot, but there is one things that bugs me:

If I look at the list of commands (/help) I can see you have these fancy commands like /function, /load and /timer. That suggests LoE has an embedded scripting language, which I am really hyped about!

However, although I've been searching the web for hours, I can't find any documentation, manual or tutorial about any of this stuff. Mind giving me a few pointers?

Sunny Sandbar

2017 Sep 13, 16:23:41 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 16:29:46 by RainbowPegasus Reason: Image link doesn't work but direct link does, so I had to switch them
I see myself :D Also,Here are some images! 
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

TecFox

What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

FlutterButterflyMLP

I've only been playing with the OAR for a few days, but it amazes me how much the game has grown since I first started playing! I've already found tons of new stuff and it's really cool growing up and stuff like that! I'm excited to see what's still in store for us ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

CandyCookie

Quote from: RainbowPegasus on 2017 Sep 13, 16:23:41I see myself :D Also,Here are some images! 

My Pony's Name Was Watermelon Splash
The Queens Of Cookies

HyperFlare957

2017 Sep 14, 00:34:12 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 14, 03:05:34 by HyperFlare957

He must really want me to shop.

Edit:

Now she must REALLY want me to shop...

djazz

Thanks for using my screenshot in your post Ellowee  :D
We were dancing next to eachother!

Here is a close-up:

Bluqouver

2017 Sep 14, 10:24:18 #12 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 14, 10:50:38 by Bluqouver Reason: Images didn't disply after clicking preview or save.
I found a hidden object in the Evershade while exploring outside where you can normally wonder.

The pvp arena from the sky.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Ellowee on 2017 Sep 13, 09:46:16

We hope you're all enjoying the first few days of Legends of Equestria's Open Access Release! If you haven't tried it already, you can grab the game from our downloads page!

Remember, this is still a work-in-progress project; this is far from the 'final' version of LoE, and we've got a lot more work to do before we reach a point like that, but we hope you're having fun with what we've made so far!

We're already working on a lot more stuff to add to the game, but right now our main focus is bug-fixing. You can help us with that: if you run into any glitches or issues, we'd appreciate you reporting them using the system explained here, so that we can make sure the right people on the team know what needs to be addressed!

If you have any screenshots of the game you want to show the team, feel free to share them here; we might even share our favourites with you all!

Thanks for your support so far, everypony!

Onyx appears to be sniffing the railing...
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

FlutterButterflyMLP

2017 Sep 14, 17:53:46 #14 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 17:24:35 by FlutterButterflyMLP
Update: I think my cat ate some candy or something...

Edit: I've decided to add a few of my screenshots to this just so I can share some with y'all!

The beautiful views never change...

Bench army! The lag...

Reunion with my best friend from three OSWs!

Me after gettin' that cat egg :3
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

MidnightLunaRose

Aphermion

Optera

Those screenshots must be from US servers.
I havn't seen that many ponies on Europonia or Neightherlands

Vulpes93

Thunder Spin

I had THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE. Thank you again LoE staff for making this awesome game. Here are a few screenshots!

(we had a little party with a few ponies, unfortunately I didn't screenshot the scc party and my adventures in the Evershade, I hope the others have a few)

Go Up