Legends of Equestria's Open Access Release is Live! New Animated Story Trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 09, 19:11:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Scribblecloud

hey, i dont know if this is the best way to contact you guys, but i wanted to share an idea for pegasi, i thought of just adding small clouds that randomly spawn in the sky, that way, pegasi would actually be able to fly high up in the air and stay there , another idea was, that if you fly at high speed against one you will poof it and a new cloud will spawn somewhere else, i just thought this would be a fun idea ^^  ^-^

Scribblecloud

Quote from: Detective Glitch on 2017 Sep 15, 22:13:50I downloaded legends of equestria for windows 10 but when I login and get in I cant move or do much of anything. am I Doing something wrong?

do you know HOW to move? you can change controlls in the menu

Scribblecloud

Quote from: MidnightLunaRose on 2017 Sep 11, 20:52:43After reaching level 50 in 2 days, there isnt much for me to do. lul

its not about the leveling its about meeting ponies and being immersed in the world of equestria

guky

I'm very sad about the game I can only go to canterlod and when I go to ponyville I automatically saw the game I thought it was just a little fayo so between another and I spend the same change of pony and the same thing and I can only be there and I'm already bored please tell me what to do xd D:

Go Up